Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kits For 2004 Celica ?

sach920

Im after something like a lip kit for my 2004 celica.

Are the front lip's from the pre facelift models different to the facelift ones?

Where can i find a decent lip kit for a decent price?

Thanks!

Im after something like a lip kit for my 2004 celica.

Are the front lip's from the pre facelift models different to the facelift ones?

Where can i find a decent lip kit for a decent price?

Thanks!

The front lip for a facelift is infact different to the prefacelift.

If you after genuine urethene parts then try Cheap toyota Parts, you can source the TRD sides skirts, rear lip and GT front lip for them.. for less then the dealer (the TRD lip is not even available from toyota europe)

Other option would be a fiberglass replica from Replickit or altezza styling - which have pretty good fit, but being fiberglass you better drive carefully!

what kit do you currently have?

Im not a big fan of the TRD side skirts to be honest.. however i do like the front and the back.

Cheap Toyota Parts is offering the rear lip on its own for £300!

Think i might have to pay altezza lighting a visiit.. does anyone have pics of their kit from altezza?/

what kit do you currently have?

Im not a big fan of the TRD side skirts to be honest.. however i do like the front and the back.

Cheap Toyota Parts is offering the rear lip on its own for £300!

Think i might have to pay altezza lighting a visiit.. does anyone have pics of their kit from altezza?/

heres a photobucket link to some pics of my car:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x319/aquazi/Car%20Mods/

Currently i have the dynamic (GT) from lip

TRD side skirts and rear lip

Boot lip spoiler..

Aquazi- Your a Legend...! Thanks for that helps alot!!

Where can i source that front lip?

Are your Sideskirts and Rear Lip from Altezza or are they original Toyota Parts?

Aquazi- Your a Legend...! Thanks for that helps alot!!

Where can i source that front lip?

Are your Sideskirts and Rear Lip from Altezza or are they original Toyota Parts?

Front lip and sideskirts are genuine. the rear is a replica.

Front lip i got from cheap toyota parts.

Sideskirts from toyota

Rear lip, bought it off another member on celica-club.co.uk.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you like mine? :rolleyes:

dsc01352ml3.jpg

It's a Veilside kit, no idea of the price though as it was already fitted when I bought the car. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

If you're want a GT front lip then Pentagon Toyota in Sheffield have got them on offer at the minute. They've got them listed on eBay for £200 delivered, which is cheaper than at Cheap Toyta Parts. I've tried to include a link but if it doesn't work just do a eBay search for CELICA SKIRT and it should be listed.

GT Front Lip

thanks.. £200 for the front lip is abit deer.. .would preferably like a used one if i can get hold of one.. know a decent sprayer whos very reasonable in pricing so colour isnt an issue.

If i order from Altezza.. i'll definately be collecting the item myself as i visit the area where they are on a weekly basis.

• 2 months later...

If you're want a GT front lip then Pentagon Toyota in Sheffield have got them on offer at the minute. They've got them listed on ebay for £200 delivered, which is cheaper than at cheap chrysler Parts. I've tried to include a link but if it doesn't work just do a ebay search for CELICA SKIRT and it should be listed.

GT Front Lip

I was looking for that last week & I can't seem to find it. Now the session is already done. Thanks for the link anyways.

thanks.. £200 for the front lip is abit deer.. .would preferably like a used one if i can get hold of one.. know a decent sprayer whos very reasonable in pricing so colour isnt an issue.

If i order from Altezza.. i'll definately be collecting the item myself as i visit the area where they are on a weekly basis.

Remember you get what you pay for. There is no way I'd fit a GRP front Lip, it's false economy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links