Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fifth Gear Video Review

nedpears

Sounds like it needs a little bit more power and they have confirmed that it is not a full 4 seater but more of a 3 seater with a shelf for shopping!.

I have to say I was surprised that they did not compare it directly to the Smart as while it does have more seats it is surely going to be viewed as being in the same market as the ForTwo rather then the likes of the Ford KA, Fiat 500, Renault Twingo, etc.

the Road Tax £0

Not if you have the automatic it's not!

They did mention the Smart, right at the begining of the clip. We have found most customers trying out an iQ ARE Smart car owners, and quite a few Mini owners are test driving it too!

The Aygo engine is used in the iQ, and if you drive it, you will find it is very nippy, the auto version is slower, but then again all auto's are slower in small city type cars. It feels like a normal sized car when you drive it, it's only when you look over your shoulder you see how small it is. They have done a very good job on it

Kingo :thumbsup:

I think the upgrade from a Smart to an iQ is a natural progression and is one that I am very much looking forward to :D

Does that mean there will be loads of second hand Smarts sitting on Toyota forecourts all over the UK soon?!?

Every time I see an iQ I get the feeling someone will roll it over on its side like what was done to the old plastic pig 3 wheelers! Too small for liking :(

Does that mean there will be loads of second hand Smarts sitting on Toyota forecourts all over the UK soon?!?

Probably.............and Mini's too I would think!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yeah know what you mean about the MINI's - have you ever been on the configuraotr and priced up even a MINI One to the same spec as the IQ2 with leather, you'll be well over £15K by the time you have matched spec

I think the iQ is what the Aygo should have been in terms of quality control, features, equipment and being exclusive to Toyota :thumbsup:

I think the iQ is what the Aygo should have been in terms of quality control, features, equipment and being exclusive to Toyota :thumbsup:

Probably the most accurate post ever on both Aygo and IQ forums ! :thumbsup: Toyota have screwed up with both Aygo and IQ.

The Aygo is not up to standard on quality and functionality and the IQ is just a flashy watch that tells the time badly.

Toyota needs to have done better with both in my opinion.

Regards

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links