Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox 360 Elite

bigshark

Argh, my Elite got the 2 red ligths and now it wont turn on at all now! WTF?!

plus my 1 year warrently actually expired xmas just gone there (how convenient :censor: ), does anyone know if they would be able to fix it for free considering it is my 1st time im using the warrenty service?

absolutely gutted

not quite the same...but my car stereo died (JVC) 2 months after warranty.....i emailed them & explained....they ended up paying for it to be collected etc, diagnosed & couldn't fix it...as the head unit had been super-ceeded, they replaced with a new...yes new...head unit & the Ipod connector box too.....well chffed....

get an email address for xbox customer services, send an email & see what they say....

It's not a serious as the red ring of death which I got last year. Microsoft suggest,

CAUSE

This behavior occurs when the internal temperature of the console exceeds the acceptable limits. You may think of this as too hot, overheating, and so on.

THINGS TO TRY

1. Let the Xbox 360 console cool.

Note You may have to wait several hours for the console to cool enough. Do not turn on the console when the console is hot.

2. Verify that the console has sufficient ventilation and that the fans are operating. For more information about ventilation, see the "More Information" section.

3. If the two lights continue to flash red after you try steps 1 and 2, contact Xbox Customer Service.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links