Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ok Wow! Just Realised What A Sera Is!

Froston

That is amazing!

:drool:

!!!The doors!!!

But im sure the insurance group is way too high for me no? -What is the insurance group? They all seem to be automatics on autotrader.

<_< ;)

They're good aren't they.

Insurance group is around 11-13 but also import only which means they can be expensive.

Automatics are the most common, as they are most suited to the Japanese city traffic, but manuals are about.

Andrew

Andrew I have one that lives just down the road.. plate spells "sera".. do you know this guy?

yeah insurance can be high cos it's a grey import, but well worth it. not too many ppl about in australia in a sera so wherever i go ppl stare and go "whoa!" ...then i open my door. hehehe! plus u can park it anywhere cos it's tiny.

Steve,

If its a black J reg one, it used to be my own Sera. I sold it to a chap in Bournemouth/Poole Area

hmm it is black... but has a private plate... when i read the plate it say "sera"

err dont like placing someomes reg on here really.. so you can guess what i mean.

ace number plate though... priceless in the sera world!

Sera's are pretty cool- my missus has one.

The insurance really is quite expensive for her, but she dont care cos she loves it so much!!

Manuals are about, but i'd say 80% of them are auto's.

Crackin little motor, and check out the double takes in safeways car park B)

Oh yeah- Hows the turbo conversion running andy?

Any plans for more power?? :D

The turbo conversions been 100% reliable - the only thing I have had to do is change the thermostat but this is something that sooner or later most cars will need.

Plans for more power - well the Sera is my everyday car, and I'm already building a mid engined Lancia rally car replica for track, summer and for generally messing about with, so, whilst I may try upping the boost fractionally, I have no real plans for more power at present, although this may change depending on the weather...

hmm it is black... but has a private plate... when i read the plate it say "sera"

err dont like placing someomes reg on here really.. so you can guess what i mean.

ace number plate though... priceless in the sera world!

I know the car - it used to be mine... The new owner bought the number plate just after he got it.

I regretted selling her for a long time afterwards...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links