Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk3 Supra Back Lights

kerzysgotasupra

hello people B), i know this is a common problem with mk3 supras but hope someone can help? i've tried to upgrade the back lights by putting direct replacement type l.e.d. bulbs in but the lights are still very dull and the indicators now flash twice as fast as though a bulb has blown but it hasn't.

any help much appreciated. :help:

It can't be that common a problem as I have never heard of it!

Are you getting a blown bulb warning?

Are the light lenses clear?

Have you changed the tail lights or indicators?

hi karma, i haven't changed the rear light units themselves (they're the jdm import ones), just put "direct replacement" led type bulbs in. i did all the rear bulbs but even the stop/tail and the fog/tail lights are rubbish. i thought putting the led bulbs in would brighten the rear lights but they made no difference apart from making the indicators flash faster. standard bulbs now back in. :dontgetit:

sorry karma, i didn't answer all your questions....... theres no bulb warning light on at all and lenses apear to be clean although i will take them out and do them inside and out. :cheers:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links