Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima Centre Console

scotts_estima

Has anyone got a centre console on their Estima Emina? I got the X model and there is nothing there. Just seems like an awfull lot of wasted space under the dash and between the seats. Just wondered if there was one available as a factory extra or if they were all like it?

• 1 month later...

Sorry about reviving an old thread but....... I have found a great little centre console from Smittybuilt, at about £60, but they ship them to the UK for about as much again, effectively doubling the price. (in fact there's plenty of consoles available from $30 upwards from the US....but of course, shipping costs make it unreasonable.

So, for Previas and the like, has anyone got a good source for somewehere to get something to fill that huge gap between the seats?

(although it is nice to be able to send the wife thru to the back to deal with the kids if necessary, while we are on the nove!) ...not that we would, that's illegal!

• 4 weeks later...

Got so fed up with trying to find something, I am going to work out about building one. It really cant be that hard. Can it?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about reviving an old thread but.......  I have found a great little centre console from Smittybuilt,    at about £60,  but they ship them to the UK for about as much again, effectively doubling the price. (in fact there's plenty of consoles available from $30 upwards from the US....but of course, shipping costs make it unreasonable.

So, for Previas and the like, has anyone got a good source for somewehere to get something to fill that huge gap between the seats?

(although it is nice to be able to send the wife thru to the back to deal with the kids if necessary, while we are on the nove!) ...not that we would, that's illegal!

Have you got a Picture or a URL showing your new console ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links