Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Update

cmh shek

Gaz - There'll soon be more A'PEXI's flying around than K&N's! So much for your exclusivity! :lol:

The A'PEXi crew are taking over :ph34r:

What? In the sound off?

I believe it was said that the A'PEXi was louder :P

;)

I think this explains why Gaz isnt going to the RR day, he now knows the truth, bigger is better :D :lol:

:lol: better? it let's more crap into the engine than the A'PEXi does :P ;)

The reason i ain't going to the RR day is being a typical Yorkshireman i'm not gonna drive all the way to a small place near Blackburn when i can get mine dyno'd cheaper in Leeds!! :lol:

The reason i ain't going to the RR day is being a typical Yorkshireman i'm not gonna drive all the way to a small place near Blackburn when i can get mine dyno'd cheaper in Leeds!! :lol:

Yeah, Yeah, that test was done about 20 yrs ago :lol:

Your not a typical Yorkshireman, Leeds to Burnley is 120 miles round trip, going to the Pod and attempting to blow your car up is 250 there and back, e bye gum thas daft kid.

Yeah, Yeah, that test was done about 20 yrs ago :lol:

Your not a typical Yorkshireman, Leeds to Burnley is 120 miles round trip, going to the Pod and attempting to blow your car up is 250 there and back, e bye gum thas daft kid.

But Northampton is neutral ground.... unlike the wrong side of the Pennines......

As for the test... i don't see it being disproved anywhere so the result stands! :P

:lol:

As for the test... i don't see it being disproved anywhere so the result stands! :P

:lol:

You should swallow your pride go to Burnley get beat :boxing: and go home with your Apexi between your legs :crutchy: :lol: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links