Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flywheel

jibbbbbb

had a email about my flywheel, here it is

Dear jibbbbbb,

heya mate will supply n fit with a oil change also for £500 with 2year gurantee on flywheel 1 year gurantte on the clutch brand new,not a penny paid till job is done n ur happy

thanks

rgds

- rudy85_2005

sound very cheap dont it ,,

and here is there ad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

just wondering what you guy think about it and a bit concerned over this bit on the ad PLEASE NOTE. NOT A PENNY IS PAID UNTILL JOB IS DONE! (PLEASE DO NOT BUY) UR BIDDING ON A BOLT all sounds a bit fishie dont it ..

many thanks jibbbbbb

It isn't clear what kind of flywheel he intends to fit and don't forget once he has you car, let alone your car in pieces, he is in quite a strong position. You don't pay most garages until the job is done.

I think I would give this one a wide berth!

It isn't clear what kind of flywheel he intends to fit and don't forget once he has you car, let alone your car in pieces, he is in quite a strong position. You don't pay most garages until the job is done.

I think I would give this one a wide berth!

i was going to mate , but i do think ths kind of ad should not be allowed to be posted on eBay .

I agree - especially when they say "do not buy, you are bidding on a bolt"

More like "do not buy, the seller is a nut"

I'm always suspicious of bad spelling even allowing for text speak. If they can't be bothered to get this simple matter correct, what about the job? Call me old fashioned but I don't like being called mate by someone I don't know.

"heya mate will supply n fit with a oil change also for £500 with 2year gurantee on flywheel 1 year gurantte on the clutch brand new,not a penny paid till job is done n ur happy"

Leave it be. Sounds dodgy to me

It seems our friend looks in!

All of a sudden the advert has been edited but I,m afraid the image of a spotty hoodie attempting to do a serious job on a car stays with me!!!

bgr that m8

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links