Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quick Question?

ozzy35

Hi all,want to order some carpet floor mats from eBay 06>,but i have seen one set with 1 hole for fastening to the fllor and another set with 2 holes to fasten down.

Does the rav have location holes already fitted to the inside or is it a case of me just getting which ever i prefer as they include fittings/ clips.... :huh: thanks all.

Hi all,want to order some carpet floor mats from ebay 06>,but i have seen one set with 1 hole for fastening to the fllor and another set with 2 holes to fasten down.

Does the rav have location holes already fitted to the inside or is it a case of me just getting which ever i prefer as they include fittings/ clips.... :huh: thanks all.

If you are looking to buy for the latest shape (4.3), then the mat will need to have 2 holes. There are 2 clips in the floor which go through the mat to hold it in place.

Just to clarify, there are two holes (eyelets) in the original carpets which the clips push in to, the clips come with the OEM mats, however if you fit non OEM mats they "may" not come with clips, but they can be bought seperately on eBay..MrT will not sell you the cips on their own.. :thumbsup:

I wiil have to wait and see what the holes are like in the carpet of the floor on the rav,as its probably easier to look at than explain to me....as the 2 hole mats i have found above can take press studs or collars/screw fit and i guess the distance between holes also may be a factor....but will probably be a straight fit, cheers

Kingo's genuine mats are rather more expensive but they are made from really thick heavy velour carpet. I scrub mine nearly every week and they come up like new. They come with all the fittings as well.

It might be worth seeing what price he can do;

IMG_1213-1.jpg

I wiil have to wait and see what the holes are like in the carpet of the floor on the rav,as its probably easier to look at than explain to me....as the 2 hole mats i have found above can take press studs or collars/screw fit and i guess the distance between holes also may be a factor....but will probably be a straight fit, cheers
I've just measured the holes in my mats + they are 8 5/8" apart, or 22 of those metric thingys, if this helps :unsure: TBH the clips are not vital on the rav as there is very little scope for the mats to slip foreward, + you could always stick a bit of velcro under the mats or even 2 little blobs of bluetack at a pinch, I seem to remember the oem ones were around £47 but check with kingo if youre interested :thumbsup:

I've just measured the holes in my mats + they are 8 5/8" apart, or 22 of those metric thingys, if this helps :unsure: TBH the clips are not vital on the rav as there is very little scope for the mats to slip foreward, + you could always stick a bit of velcro under the mats or even 2 little blobs of bluetack at a pinch, I seem to remember the oem ones were around £47 but check with kingo if youre interested :thumbsup:

Thanks for doing that for me :thumbsup: ,i can now ask the seller what the distance are on his,or like you said,the mats have a rubberised backing to stop them sliding,so may not need them after all.

On another note i am having a tyrol silver rav, but unsure for certain the carpet colour,so i can get mats to match? :wacko: doh!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links