Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Light Panel

three5

Hi folks - Has anyone taken the panel out of the headlining that holds the sun/moon roof control switch and the front interior lights on a 4.3 XT5? Got an idea for a bit of pimping but I need to get this panel off to see if it is viable. As usual, any ideas ( which don't fall foul of the moderators ) gratefully received. :thumbsup:

Best regards

Chris

Cheers Dave - had a feeling that it might have been raised before but never thought about the mirror topic. Might get chance to have a look tomorrow.

Chris

Lever off a bit of card to save marking or dirtying the headliner. It is backed with stiff foam and you can put a mark in it.

Cheers Dave - had a feeling that it might have been raised before but never thought about the mirror topic. Might get chance to have a look tomorrow.

Chris

Lever off a bit of card to save marking or dirtying the headliner. It is backed with stiff foam and you can put a mark in it.

Thanks Anchorman :thumbsup:

if yer looking for a nice bright light, I have a Stadium HQI Floodlamp for sale..... you know - the ones that light up football stadiumsssss' This one lights up a half football park! Think of it - you'd be the only RAV4 owner with yer own runway lighting system! :lol:

if yer looking for a nice bright light, I have a Stadium HQI Floodlamp for sale..... you know - the ones that light up football stadiumsssss' This one lights up a half football park! Think of it - you'd be the only RAV4 owner with yer own runway lighting system! :lol:

I could probably disconnect the heater as well. Would I get a sun-tan?

I could probably disconnect the heater as well. Would I get a sun-tan?

.......yes on one side and third degree burns from the melted seats on the other.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links