Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Backbox

weapontech

Took my car to a performance exhaust garage today and they quoted me £395 for the full system!!! :crybaby:

In two minds now whether to get the tte back box or just go for it and get the whole wack done :wacko:

Either way i wont be able to afford anything til at least next month...getting full tints tomorrow at £150 :thumbsup:

Ask around... i got a quote of £250 for a full system when my exhaust was blowing....

ye in fact powerflow do full jobs for about £200-£300. there is one near me called A1 autos they do powerflow systems for about that price

Cool, thanks for that guys....seems i just need to look around for a better deal. Just had my tints done this morning and im now gonna go give my calipers a red paint job :thumbsup:

My full custom job is comming up in April and i cant wait for the noise. But mine is costing me £300 it would of been "280 but he fitting my sports cat aswell :D

One cat and a middlebox I think?

I'd have gone for a custom system myself but with a baby on the way the TTE is just right. Only noisey when you hit Lift otherwise it's just a deeper noise over the original. Besides.. can't really hear it over the Induction roar. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links