Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt Bodykit?

Rackers

I'm really keen on getting a Celica since my brother got his GT Four. I'd prefer to get the Generation 7 model as I can't afford to insure a GT four.

I was just wondering if it was possible to fit or even purchase a GT body kit for a 'normal' Celica as the GT's are rather expensive.

I'm really keen on getting a Celica since my brother got his GT Four. I'd prefer to get the Generation 7 model as I can't afford to insure a GT four.

I was just wondering if it was possible to fit or even purchase a GT body kit for a 'normal' Celica as the GT's are rather expensive.

hi yes you can get gt kits just search the net but on the other hand by fitting a body kit it will make the car more to insure so its best to shop around and ask your insurance people how much extra it will be . adrian flux do realy good rates on modded /kitted cars . anyway hope this helped a little ...

Thanks.

What type of kits are considered worth buying? I've been reading round and seen some disasters with kits that won't actually fit.

Cheers!

You need to buy genuine Toyota (urethane) parts as regards the front Lip and TRD Skirts, the TRD rear Spoiler can be a replica. Be aware that the front Lip is different on a pre and post face lift Gen 7. Something like a face lift 140 (52 reg. on) for £4K is a great buy now.

as above .... the reason being ok you can get some realy good looking kits out there but by the time the body shop has done trying to fit some thing that dont go right when first fitted the amount of cash they want is more than if you got the gen toyota bits in the first place .. i do know that the skirts from toyota are 400 and thats for the skirts they also spray and fit them for that price cos i asked about some . altho i did have to sit down and catch my breath when i asked for the price of the high level rear spoiler cos i thought he had given me the price with the tail gate conected to the spoiler as well lol

You can actually buy the GT sideskirts from cheap toyota parts for 280 Prepainted. I plan on buying these when I raise the cash, but the Toyota price for the spoiler is a joke!

You can actually buy the GT sideskirts from cheap toyota parts for 280 Prepainted. I plan on buying these when I raise the cash, but the Toyota price for the spoiler is a joke!

That's correct, but only in the four GT colours..Chilli Red/Sahara Sun/Thunder Grey/Storm Blue. The only 140 colour of those four is Chilli Red.

That's correct, but only in the four GT colours..Chilli Red/Sahara Sun/Thunder Grey/Storm Blue. The only 140 colour of those four is Chilli Red.

Cheap toyota parts can get them in any colour Kev, including silver.... i got my lip from them in silver! Takes a little longer to arrive though.

Cheap toyota parts can get them in any colour Kev, including silver.... i got my lip from them in silver! Takes a little longer to arrive though.

Just going on the recent GB for the Skirts on Celica Club Aamir :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links