Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bizarra

I am just back from a visit to a friend who has Skype.

She had just tried to call a friend & what came up on her scren was "The credit in your Skype account needs to be topped up" (That is an appproximation) She couldn't understand it, nor could I.

Only answer I could come up with is that Skype to Skype is free & as she was trying to ring a landline It will cost her.

Am I correct, or is there someother explanation ?

thats correct

to call landline you need skype out credit

Founded in 2003, Skype is revolutionizing the way people communicate around the world.

Every day, millions of people use Skype to communicate for free through voice and video calls as well as instant messages.

Many people also use Skype to call landline and mobiles with pay as you go Skype Credit or a monthly subscription.

Skype certifies and sells hundreds of hardware products from more than 50 partners and works with third-party developers to create software to extend Skype’s functionality.

Conversations over Skype can take place on computers, mobile devices and other Skype Certified™ hardware.

Skype generates revenue through its premium offerings, such as calls to and from landlines and mobiles, voicemail, call forwarding and text messages.

Founded in 2003, Skype is revolutionizing the way people communicate around the world.

Every day, millions of people use Skype to communicate for free through voice and video calls as well as instant messages.

Many people also use Skype to call landline and mobiles with pay as you go Skype Credit or a monthly subscription.

Skype certifies and sells hundreds of hardware products from more than 50 partners and works with third-party developers to create software to extend Skype’s functionality.

Conversations over Skype can take place on computers, mobile devices and other Skype Certified™ hardware.

Skype generates revenue through its premium offerings, such as calls to and from landlines and mobiles, voicemail, call forwarding and text messages.

Wow, you know how to copy and paste!! :P

Skype certifies and sells hundreds of hardware products from more than 50 partners and works with third-party developers to create software to extend Skype's functionality.

Wow, you know how to copy and paste!! :P

This is very true :D

work use it as we are in grimsby and the head office is in iceland. which is a rubbish country to be based in right about now

North East Lincs council put £7million tax payers pounds in an icelandic bank account the day before the bank went bankrupt. Gotta love the fools really, that was gunna be for modernising the A180, anyone who has driven down it will know why haha, but seriously thats £7m they aint getting back that could have been used for the NHS or schools or summat for the kids in the summer.

i wish i had £7 million to loose anyways

North East Lincs council put £7million tax payers pounds in an icelandic bank account the day before the bank went bankrupt. Gotta love the fools really, that was gunna be for modernising the A180, anyone who has driven down it will know why haha, but seriously thats £7m they aint getting back that could have been used for the NHS or schools or summat for the kids in the summer.

don't worry they will get it back, by putting up you're council tax

Thought this was about Skype? :wacko:

I went from Switzerland to North East Lincs and met Kerry Kantona, and lost £7 mill' :rolleyes: .........

I only came on to say I thought it was crap anyway :P

don't worry they will get it back, by putting up you're council tax

lol yeah we already pay alot more than the national average because of the change from south humberside! lol but they do alot for us.....i think

LOL @ Les :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links