Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help

mx5_mad

OK was cleaning the dusty engine so i removed the engine cover to make it black & 'new looks' again which i did but i dropped one the engine bolts to maybe the under tray somewhere under the engine & cant find it now or even see it!!! is there anyway of finding it ?i heard of one of them magnetic pole things?? luckily i had a spare bolt im using now, the car still drives fine as i driving it round the block but couldnt shake it out so think its still there, it shouldnt cause any probs should it by driving it like the bolt getting contact with anything? plan b i guess is get the garage to locate it when the car goes for a service.. any other ideas? cheers..

erm places like tickety boo in Cleethorpes, thats not much help in Northmapton but its like a cheap wilko's, erm like a market sorta thing that sells everything you ever need lol tools and that. try a wilko's store or a place similar to that, they are usually on industrial estates and just sell everything

(sorry if that doesn't make sence, am enjoying the sun and cold stella's lol)

erm places like tickety boo in Cleethorpes, thats not much help in Northmapton but its like a cheap wilko's, erm like a market sorta thing that sells everything you ever need lol tools and that. try a wilko's store or a place similar to that, they are usually on industrial estates and just sell everything

Nope thats lot of help !!lol we get stores like that round here too lol thnks again

Sun ? What's that ????? :( It is overcast, rainy & a freezing wind here :angry:

Cold Stellas :thumbsup::clap:

jack the car up and remove the belly pan. I did the same thing on the M3 with the washer cap D'oh.

I have also done it many a time with various supras, and the drain plug at the front of the other half's MR2.

At least your car still has its belly pan.. for some reason they seem to go missing with time... probably as idiots that don't understand air flow remove them "for better cooling"

i got one of them magnetic pole things, thanks to steve, its ace!

HAHA!!! Good times!!!

Remember you trying to pick EVERYTHING up with it!

HAHA!!! Good times!!!

Glad that you have made good use of it!

My Son got me a Telescopic one that fits in my pocket. One draw back is that I tend to stick to my car if I brush against it :D

Think he got it an open air market somewhere.

My Son got me a Telescopic one that fits in my pocket. One draw back is that I tend to stick to my car if I brush against it :D

Think he got it an open air market somewhere.

Clogher Market just over the border in N'orn Irend. Not far from Cavan.

HAHA!!! Good times!!!

i can stick pennies to it and my keys, it wiped the info off my Shell drivers club card though, but its still ace

HAHA!!! Good times!!!

i can stick pennies to it and my keys, it wiped the info off my Shell drivers club card though, but its still ace

duhhhhhhh

wot sort of pennies are ye making??? :lol:

I find the magnet on a stick type things just hit the block and stop moving lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links