Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Go

beccaboo

Hello all you wonderfuls!

Unfortunatley, I feel it is time for me to leave this lovely place. I bought a Rav4 some 2 months ago, was very very stupid and bought it from a garage who I had considered to be friends (turned out they didled us good and proper and we now have a fab new mechanic) Anyways, that business aside, the Rav was jumping out of 5th gear - common problem. I bought the parts for the replacement, but when I went to my 'new' and very trustworthy mechanic, he diagnosed something to do with all of the bearings on the gearbox, and also the clutch was about to go. In times as hard as this (credit crunch, economic meltdown) and considering hubby has been made redundant (though we have set up a new business for him. I decided to sell the Rav, so, off it went, and bye bye I said. And have bought something not toyota, as I needed a quick fix, and daddy dear came good with a bargin, but its not toyota and its not a Rav. And I didn't want to leave here without saying goodbye!

I have had some really great advice from people on here, and have found it to be a really really helpful and friendly place, but I feel I would be outstaying my welcome, being here and not being a Rav owner!!!

However, I did buy the parts for the 5th gear, and unfortunatley was unable to return them! They are still in the box, an for that reason I am still 'part Rav' owner!!!!! I know this 5th gear issue is a common problem, and I guess, had mine been caught early enough the parts would have come in handy! However, as the Rav has gone, and the part s are here.

Cheers for everything guys, I won't leave just yet, whilst I have the parts I will still be here!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!

Becky!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your dodgy RAV. Hope the new motor is a lot less trouble for you.

Don't feel that you have to vanish though, there are plenty of members still active here who no longer own Toyotas.

Good luck

Yes sorry to hear that Becky.

As Boro Sera says you are always welcome and hopefully anyone in the market for your parts will pm you.

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links