Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Lost Youtube

local hero

When i used to go on youtube, Iwould click on search then type in an artists name then click on a title + it would play.. However when i find something i want to play it now says, YOU EITHER HAVE JAVA SCRIPT TURNED OFF OR ARE USING AN OLD VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.. Now as you know I am a bit of a numpty which is why i am asking for help on here instead of the general section.. Because I don't mind the guys +gals on here knowing i am thick, but would prefer to keep this to as fewer people as possible.. If you have an answer could you please pretend you are replying to a 6yr old with learning difficulties who is not sure what a Browser is :unsure: Thanks in anticipation Stew

Have you installed any new programs or updated your anti virus...

Can you click on any update to install the newer flash version... if not go to adobe flash and install the new version (that's www.adobe.com)

What times are your parents home so we can ask them the harder questions like turning it off an putting back in box... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Have you installed any new programs or updated your anti virus...

Can you click on any update to install the newer flash version... if not go to adobe flash and install the new version (that's www.adobe.com)

What times are your parents home so we can ask them the harder questions like turning it off an putting back in box... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks Chatman, If you want to speak to my parents you will need either a spade, or a medium :lol::lol: Could it be something to do with this

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/09/yo...sic_vids_in_uk/

I wouldn't know how to install a program. :unsure:

Welcome, pleased it worked. We've had the same problem more than once so I knew what to google for, but I didn't realise there were a multitude of solutions!

oh no - now theres going to be another tidal wave of youtube videos... :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links