Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading

Demonic Angel

Just finished The Gaudi Key by Esteban Martin & Andreau Carranza (translated from Spanish) a good story, a bit Da Vinci Code-ish :thumbsup:

I'm in the middle of Labyrinth by Kate Mosse @ the moment. Unputdownable :P I sit till far too late at night, saying "Just one more Chapter"

It was a coincidence, as I posted before. In my post on Books it was recommended to me.

You realise Victor, you will also have to read the follow up, Sephulcre :thumbsup:

Thanks, Dave :thumbsup: Must see if my Daughter has that too , & I will cadge it :P Save a few Bob for baccy :yes:

Also , many thanks for recommending Labyrinth. I couldn't remember who recommended it to me & was too lazy to go look.

As I said, it is unputdownable, but I find it very sad, having always identified with the Cathars for some reason. Reincarnation? :unsure:

Currently reading a book about the history of Samuel Colt and his revolvers.

Also reading a couple of tech manuals from work because I have got to do a training course on test equipment we supply.Got to go to somewhere on the North Coast of Iceland to present it so a slight bonus.

I'm so chuffed.... I have the best boyfriend ever! Not only is he having to put up with 14-year-old Em reading her Twilight Saga books (I'm on Eclipse now), he's only gone and bought me the final one for Easter... he's such a honey!

I feel like I've regressed to my childhood (I even queued up behind the other genuine 14 year old girls in HMV with my copy of the Twilight DVD!)

Did I feel silly, hell yeah! Do I regret it, hell no! What will I do after I finish Breaking Dawn... I don't want to grow up!! :P

I don't want to grow up!! :P

Growing OLD is INEVITABLE Em,

Growing UP is OPTIONAL................... :yahoo::lol:

Em, Age is a state of mind, Remember you are only as old as the person your are feeling ... No that wrong somewhere :D

Steve is a perfect example B)

Steve is a perfect example B)

I would not go as far as to say "PERFECT"...........................but thank you....................I think :unsure::rolleyes:

Absolutely correct :D That is my excuse every time I do something one shouldn't do at my years :baby::lol:

I'm in the middle of Labyrinth by Kate Mosse @ the moment. Unputdownable :P I sit till far too late at night, saying "Just one more Chapter"

It was a coincidence, as I posted before. In my post on Books it was recommended to me.

You realise Victor, you will also have to read the follow up, Sepulchre :thumbsup:

In addition to my last reply, Dave. I finished Labyrinth last night. :( I am now going to reread Montaillou for the 3rd time :P While reading through the list of books to which Kate Mosse had referred for inspiration,. that was one of them. If you can get your hands on a copy, it is worth reading. Not really as gripping as Labyrinth, but a description of life in a remote village inhabited by the Cathars.

My Daughter is coming shortly & I'll suss out whether she has Sepulchre :bookworm: :thumbsup:

I'm very almost at the end of Breaking Dawn now..... it's been a week or so since I started Twilight and it's weird, I don't want the story to end.... even though an almighty battle looms! But in a way, the story has already ended - I can understand now why Breaking Dawn isn't a fan favourite, although I am enjoying the story after the supposed happily-ever-after.

The film was ok, but not a patch on the first book, but it was interesting to see the characters in the film as now I have a clear vision in my mind of what they look like. Interested to go see New Moon (the sequel) in November, just to see how they deal with the werewolves.

I never thought I'd get so absorbed... and rather like the Cullens, I'm starting to hunt for my next "victim"... maybe I should ask my 13 year old cousin what she reads and go from there? lol :lol:

Nope. She hasn't got Sepulchre & didn't realise that there was a Follier upper :P Montaillieu has gone on the back burner, coz she brought me a bag of books which I had bought her for Christmas. She hasn't started them yet as she is doing serious study for important exams, as well as holding down her responsible job. She reckons that I'll have them read by the time her exams are over.

She brought the Hyperion & Endymion series by Dan Simmons :thumbsup:

Will report at a later date :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links