Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The Model No Of The Sat Nav In The T180 Built In

jdoherty76

I have a T180 57 plate can anyone tell me what the model is of the navigation system in this vehicle as I cannot see it anywhere including the Map disk. Is it TNS 200, 310 etc...The reason I ask is if I want to update the map disk...but possibly 2nd thoughts as Mr T ais quoting around £159 for the update. I think this is robbery..surely once you have bought the satnav the least they could do is give you free updates at least during your warranty period...I mean Garman and the other players provide free updates and these include safety camera data etc.... Maybe I could get a set from the worlds most famous marketplace... any responses appreciated...thanks jd..

Well mine looks like this

dsc00679l.jpg

So I would go here

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/. I'm assuming yours is similar if not the same.

And it looks like I'm due an update. This costs 159 Euros.

Well mine looks like this

dsc00679l.jpg

So I would go here

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/. I'm assuming yours is similar if not the same.

And it looks like I'm due an update. This costs 159 Euros.

I agree mines looks like this also and similair price. I think its a rip off. But do you know if the actual unit is a TNS 300/310, 200 etc...this would be helpful then I can see if there are any available disks on eBay. Other than that a load of us can chip in and then dare I say copy it...hush your mouth......but I do think the price is a little over the top...for what you are getting. It not a new system we want buyt an upgrade...

I totally agree. I will say though, that when I had my Honda Accord they charged me £250 for an update disc. I then went on eBay.

But unless I look in the settings of the unit, I couldn't tell you what model or make the sat nav unit is. I'll have a look tomorrow if no-one else knows.

Well I went down to see if I could get into the sat nav settings and I've forgotten how to get in. :huh:

I thought it was (Hold the menu button while turning the lights on and off 3 times) with the ignition on but no luck. I couldn't get in.

When I find out how to get back into the settings I'll have another go.

I have a T180 57 plate can anyone tell me what the model is of the navigation system in this vehicle as I cannot see it anywhere including the Map disk. Is it TNS 200, 310 etc...The reason I ask is if I want to update the map disk...but possibly 2nd thoughts as Mr T ais quoting around £159 for the update. I think this is robbery..surely once you have bought the satnav the least they could do is give you free updates at least during your warranty period...I mean Garman and the other players provide free updates and these include safety camera data etc.... Maybe I could get a set from the worlds most famous marketplace... any responses appreciated...thanks jd..

The TNS200 and TNS310 are the Turn by Turn Sat NAv systems that Toyota do, basically they are the systems that plug into the existing radio. The software is probably similar though. I have the Sat nav in my Auris but cant remember the number but I thought it was 500 ish.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links