Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Resourceful Dutch Guy Went Aygo

Toy-Go

Drove the first 5 km in my new Aygo Dynamic Blue today. Very satisfactory. Bought the car to reduce the costs of my mileage AND of the fixed costs. Doing 30,000 kilometers a year in a diesel that consumed 1 liter every 20 km (Mits Colt 1.4, 1.4 3-cyl Merc Turbo Diesel; not a bad word about it, very very good car -made by world class maker Nedcar-, not smallest problem whatsoever during 3.5 years and just over 100,000 km), I required same or less costs per year. In Holland I now pay for the Aygo EUR 10.60 for full insurance (all-risks covered, don't know the English expression for that) en about EUR 4.00 for taxes a month!

Added to the expected high trade-in value, I made my choice through web reviews and refused to drive a test prior to the purchase: if so many people provide positive reviews, the car should be good enough for me too. So the first miles I drove today.

I will check in every now and then and keep you guys posted on my findings.

Bye for now.

Ton

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links