Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hangover Remedies

balli hi

Anyone ever tried one that actually works ? :D

Feeling a little worse for wear :sick: after my birthday celebration last night :drunk::bangin::lol:

Feeling a little worse for wear :sick: after my birthday celebration last night :drunk::bangin::lol:

Water and a Fry-up - its not for everyone mind :lol:

Barr's Irn Bru

Pint of water before you go to sleep. Always make sure you eat before sleeping too. Then a nice cup of tea when you have slept it off.

I never had a hangover :P . I don't go on the tear as much as I used to, But when it happens I drink only Vodka with a lot of lime :thumbsup:

I may end up footless, but my brain remains clear & NO hangover :cheers:

Pint of water before you go to sleep. Always make sure you eat before sleeping too. Then a nice cup of tea when you have slept it off.

Thanks for that Jappy:thumbsup:

This remedie actually works :yes: , i feel right as rain thismorning, nice one :toot::thumbsup:

I just go for the water before bed.... if you think of it logically, alcohol is a dehydrator, so hydrating yourself will ultimately help....

I find it works better when you don't mix your drinks.... I wish I'd learn not to do that! :rolleyes:

Dont drink mate :)

I just go for the water before bed.... if you think of it logically, alcohol is a dehydrator, so hydrating yourself will ultimately help....

I find it works better when you don't mix your drinks.... I wish I'd learn not to do that! :rolleyes:

mixing drinks is never a good idea!!! but always lots of fun :P

donner meat, chips and garlic mayo on the way home is always a winner!!

if i dont eat before i sleep i feel like death in the morning..........eat and i feel fresh as a daisy!!!

if i dont eat before i sleep i feel like death in the morning..........eat and i feel fresh as a daisy!!!

Huh ?! Has Andy changed his user name ? :unsure::rolleyes:

Huh ?! Has Andy changed his user name ? :unsure::rolleyes:

interesting - wunner how daisy feels after being felt?

me??

Why stop when ye dinna have tae???

Pint of water with a teaspoon full of salt and suger before bed. Following morning, Lucosade, super caffine re hydrating uber energy stuff.

The key is rehydration, if you drink just plain water the changes are your body won't take it on board, and you just end up full of water and weeing lots.

Don't get Sober :drunk:

Why? Is Sober sensitive to threats?? :wacko:

Don't get Sober :drunk:

Why? Is Sober sensitive to threats?? :wacko:

B) :D :P

Belated expressions of gladness that you seem to have had an excellent belated Birthday Party, judging by the Medical report, published above :drunk::eat::drunk::lol:

I had been trying to remember to post you good wishes for your main "DO" on Saturday, & I'm afraid it slipped my mind @ the last minute :(

irn bru and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps

Belated expressions of gladness that you seem to have had an excellent belated Birthday Party, judging by the Medical report, published above :drunk::eat::drunk::lol:

I had been trying to remember to post you good wishes for your main "DO" on Saturday, & I'm afraid it slipped my mind @ the last minute :(

No worries :thumbsup::cheers:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links