Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Caliper

bar

yo peeps.right ive been getin that horrible squeek every time i brake to stop and its been driving me crazy.

had the wheel off today and discs and pads are like new.but i did notice that one of the little caliper slide covers are missing(not sure if thats what there called but there is two of them top and bottom) so i rekon the caliper is starting to seeze.does anyone no where i could get one of these or does anyone happen to have a old calliper lying around with one on i could buy?surely if i regreess the calliper and put a new cover on it will save it??

help apreciated :)

think i have a couple of old ones , i will take a look tomorrow . if i find the caps you can have them.

its most likely rusting inside now , you will need to pop the caliper off the sliders and clean them up , white grease is what you need , but i guess any will do.

think i have a couple of old ones , i will take a look tomorrow . if i find the caps you can have them.

its most likely rusting inside now , you will need to pop the caliper off the sliders and clean them up , white grease is what you need , but i guess any will do.

thanks alot bud well apreciated. :) :) will wait to hear from u thanks again

i have 3 what look like a very small rubber cv boot with open ends, 1 aluminium end, but no end caps , its been a long time since celica ownership for me , but if this is what you need you can have them.

if i remember the slide bolt goes into the slider after fitting these boots and that acts as the end cap.

i have 3 what look like a very small rubber cv boot with open ends, 1 aluminium end, but no end caps , its been a long time since celica ownership for me , but if this is what you need you can have them.

if i remember the slide bolt goes into the slider after fitting these boots and that acts as the end cap.

fantastic thats what im after mate.where abouts are you located?if u want i could send u a p.m with my adress and you could pop them in the post for me

and ill send you a a payment one way or another??

pm me your details , i will post them . no charge .

pm me your details , i will post them . no charge .

hi dude tried to pm but came up with this

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

send to mpickles666@aol.com instead .

try n post them tomorrow mate - i been on nightshift :crybaby:

£1.28 postage , for 3 small bits of rubber . thats ontop of £78.50 for a new passport . skint again - sigh !!!

hope them rubbers do the trick , give them a clean up before use . the aliminium part pushes into the caliper if you didnt know already .

enjoy - marc

£1.28 postage , for 3 small bits of rubber . thats ontop of £78.50 for a new passport . skint again - sigh !!!

hope them rubbers do the trick , give them a clean up before use . the aliminium part pushes into the caliper if you didnt know already .

enjoy - marc

ino the feelin dude car tax due this month always a stinger.thanks again buddy :thumbsup:

enjoy - marc

ino the feelin dude car tax due this month always a stinger.thanks again buddy :thumbsup:

so is my tax , £120 a year so not too bad. :yahoo:

enjoy - marc

so is my tax , £120 a year so not too bad. :yahoo:

gd stuff.got the parts yesterday got the caliper off today greased it all up and fitted the rubber all sorted mate well appy with that result.

thanks again :) :)

glad to help - part of being a member of TOC. :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links