Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi, Newbie On Here!

Tigercelica

Hi all!, I thought I would join up as I have a celica that Im def going to keep!!!, My story is I have buying and selling Jap sports cars for a while and now I have gone into something else I needed to get myself a car for when I pass my test (may 18th is the test date so fingers crossed!) I did have a mercedes 190e but was offered a swap for a 2003(53) proton wira knowing they are closely tied to mitsibishi and basing the chassis etc on the evo 1,2,3, I did the swap and really regretted it as the only modern or nice thing about that car was the plate! I was searching online (for weeks) When I found someone who wanted to swap their gen 5 celica, Now after having a 1994 celica (not sure what gen bought and sold v quickly) I knew they are sweet cars, I offered the swap and the blokes missus didnt think the 3 dorry 5th gen celica was 'family friendly' so he accepted lol, What a f*kin deal!!! This is prob in the top 3 of all cars I have ever owned, I will def be bringing it to meets and such, What a cool car!!! Well anyway the car is in black it has a private 'wrx' plate, £250 issota sterring race wheel, A £180 k&n Typhoon induction kit and a few other bits an bobs, Well I will bring it out when/if I pass!!

Thats my intro, A fat ramble I know but I have had 4 beers so prob a bit more talkative than normal lol!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links