Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Experience Of Bk Alloys?

T-SportAddict

HI there

After having quite a few probs sourcing OZ Superturismo 17's, I'm now considering changing to a set of BK alloys (299 in Silver if interested) - Does anyone have any experience of BK alloys? I'm wanting to get a decent quality set that would hopefully last a couple of years. Or if anyone could suggest any decent quality makes, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Nice looking wheel, I was going to get a set myself many years ago for my supra.. unfortunately I read that thye are not the strongest of wheels, and they weren't reccomended for supras for this reason.

Might be worth looking into the strength of them!

Thanks for replying - as they are for a Celica, I'm looking for a fairly strong set (especially after having the T-Sport alloys develop flat spots) - Does anyone have any suggestions for strong, well-made alloys (but trying to stay away from five spoke/stars or equivalent) - are Momo or Lenso any good (or even BBS (but can't afford the forged split rims))

Thanks again

BBS are awesome :) Factory fit on the M3 CSL, F1 cars and many DTM and Le Man cars ;) unfortunately as you said.... pricey :( Rays are nice too, but same rules apply!

What about getting a decent quality used set and getting them refurbed? That way you can know you have something nice, choose the finish and have them looking like new!

HMMMMmmmmm BBS LM ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links