Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recession In Ireland

Bizarra

I know that this is a long & not very exciting Video, but it shows a queue stretching at least 1/2 the length of St Stephens Green, round the corner & down Grafton St in Dublin. All nationalities & walks of life hoping to get one of a few jobs on offer in a Supermarket :crybaby: The 2nd half of the video, taken from the opposite side of the Street gives a better overall impression

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

I know that this is a long & not very exciting Video, but it shows a queue stretching at least 1/2 the length of St Stephens Green, round the corner & down Grafton St in Dublin. All nationalities & walks of life hoping to get one of a few jobs on offer in a Supermarket :crybaby: The 2nd half of the video, taken from the opposite side of the Street gives a better overall impression

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Londis, WTF, It looks more like a run on a bank :blink:

Yup ! That is a scene being repeated all over the Country.

For a job or two in McDonalds in Limerick, they had to take down the notice pdq :( There were Accountants, Solicitors , Bank people amid the very long queue.

My daughter has a very good job in one of the biggest Ins. Cos in this country. She is team leader, has all her exams, but her Dept.is being outsourced to India. The twist of the knife in the wound is that they have to train the Indian Girls how to do the Job. Insensitive or what ?

She has her Civil Service exams & has been accepted, but they are laying off instead of hiring. She has been having tests & interviews to see if there is another place for her in her present Company & is studying for other qualifications, but there mightn't be a job when she gets those exams :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links