Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warm Wing?

Bluedave

Got home from work this afternoon, put my hand on top of the passenger side wing as i was walking round the car, and it was warm to the touch. Drivers side wasn't. Does anybody have any ideas as to what this could be? Is there anything under that wing that could get hot?

Was it only the nearside wing that was warm?

If that part of the car was in the sun, it is possible for it to become warm to touch. Just had a look under the bonnet of my wife's car and I can't think of anything that could make only the wing warm. :unsure:

Yes, just the nearside wing. The car had been under cover all day. I am having problems with the ABS malfunctioning at the mo, i was wondering if there a connection?

Yes, just the nearside wing. The car had been under cover all day. I am having problems with the ABS malfunctioning at the mo, i was wondering if there a connection?

Dunno about the 4.2 but there is an an ecu on that side on the 4.3 - they can get hot.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links