Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior

corolla-4e-fe

The interior in my 1998 corolla 1.3 gs (e11/4e-fe) is really really horrid :(

The main problem is the door panels and seats, i do not want to spend over £150.

What is the best thing that i can do?

post-77907-1242405277_thumb.jpg

keen are you? lol

eBay - hunt for a different spec thats being stripped? i dont know if any others came with a black interior?

failing that, some chepa bucket seats and rip the rest out and go for a stripped out racer lol

keen are you? lol

ebay - hunt for a different spec thats being stripped? i dont know if any others came with a black interior?

failing that, some chepa bucket seats and rip the rest out and go for a stripped out racer lol

I am indeed, i think that the g6 and gr6 did come with black so i will have a look around, think im gonna lose the back seats as it solves the interior problem and gets rid of wieght ;)

appreciate your time (Y)

Or just get some seat covers the pull over the top. Quick and very very cheap too.

Only problem with that is that it can make it look tackey. :(

I'd go with ricc on this one mate. :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more, but as the guy has limited funds, I thought I'd suggest a cheap and easy alternative :)

I couldn't agree more, but as the guy has limited funds, I thought I'd suggest a cheap and easy alternative :)

Yeh I do see your reasoning, them being cheap and all. They're fine if you intend to use your rolla as a cab though! :lol: ;)

First of all id tackle the door cards, get the fabric bit out, and it sohuld jsut be a plastic backing get the cloth or material you want to cover it with even leather if you want! and the desired colour rab the fabric around and stabple gun it tightly over the back, when you fit the card back it will look nice as you wont see the staple gun. I know about home interiors etc as its our family business. But its an idea, as for seats hit some buckets or something avoid seat covers like the plague.

First of all id tackle the door cards, get the fabric bit out, and it sohuld jsut be a plastic backing get the cloth or material you want to cover it with even leather if you want! and the desired colour rab the fabric around and stabple gun it tightly over the back, when you fit the card back it will look nice as you wont see the staple gun. I know about home interiors etc as its our family business. But its an idea, as for seats hit some buckets or something avoid seat covers like the plague.

Hes on a budget though..... :(

Seats are near £800 including harnesses and brackets!

The interior in my 1998 corolla 1.3 gs (e11/4e-fe) is really really horrid :(

The main problem is the door panels and seats, i do not want to spend over £150.

What is the best thing that i can do?

mines has black interior so id look for a smashed one and take its interior.

Those interiors are 90's Toyota, i wonder if they will make a return in a retro sty-lee :lol:

As interior bits as aesthetic, personally i wouldn't change a thing its not worth the time and money IMO, the funds are better spent elsewhere like repairing the scraped bumper and wing ;)

My corolla interior is the same hate it!..ive got just plain black seat covers dont look two bad. does the seats from a gt or a gti-16 fit a 1998?

my car used to have that interior but now has all black interior from an 01 vvti corolla and 2 20valve seats in front.. well worth doing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links