Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Abba Better Than The Beatles ?

zakelwe

Both pop groups, one seemingly still in full flood.

I'm coming to the conclusion that for popular ditties Abba have the Beatles licked.

Abba are just more enjoyable to listen to nowadays for the 3 minute song.

Queen are better than both of course, but that's a different story. ;)

Regards

Andy

Are either available in Happy Hardcore version?

If not, both are crap and i'll play neither!

:lol:

The dark haired bird from Abba was a result of Hilter's "master race" breeding program... only she didn't turn out blonde lol.

I went Snowboarding in bulgaria in the late 90s and everything was Abba... in the clubs, pub, hotel, local radio... There was no escape! I have since had on what can only de described as a borderline phobia of Abba songs.

Luckily you could get hammered for a fiver, the snow was good and the (fit) local girls wanted to bag themselves a "rich tourist" lol

I dont think you can compare them as The Beatles shaped modern music where ABBA made weddings much worse!

Like most music it is a matter of personal choice but if I have to choose the music then it would be the Beatles but if I have to choose on a hormone level then it has to be the female half of Abba especially when they had those short short skirts with the slits right up to the tops of the thighs :P :rolleyes:

Like most music it is a matter of personal choice but if I have to choose the music then it would be the Beatles but if I have to choose on a hormone level then it has to be the female half of Abba especially when they had those short short skirts with the slits right up to the tops of the thighs :P :rolleyes:

Oh matron............

For me it's a bit like asking what's the best STD, gonorrhea or syphilis.

I hate "pop" music.

For me it's a bit like asking what's the best STD, gonorrhea or syphilis.

I hate "pop" music.

What music do you like :unsure:

The dark haired bird from Abba was a result of Hilter's "master race" breeding program... only she didn't turn out blonde lol.

I went Snowboarding in bulgaria in the late 90s and everything was Abba... in the clubs, pub, hotel, local radio... There was no escape! I have since had on what can only de described as a borderline phobia of Abba songs.

Luckily you could get hammered for a fiver, the snow was good and the (fit) local girls wanted to bag themselves a "rich tourist" lol

Did they find one :D

From that era I am more the Stones, Clapton or Hendrix. Yourself?

I like the Stone and Clapton but never got into the Hendrix thing.... I am still not keen :(

Otherwise, I like pretty much most music other than rap and hip/hop :angry:

I dont think you can compare them as The Beatles shaped modern music where ABBA made weddings much worse!

ditto

I like the Stone and Clapton but never got into the Hendrix thing.... I am still not keen :(

Otherwise, I like pretty much most music other than rap and hip/hop :angry:

Hendrix is a strange one, I only got into him after learning guitar for a while.

I'd add Pink Floyd and AC/DC into that list too (bit later than the Beatles I'd admit).

Abba do have great production etc. but they never really hooked me.

Did they find one :D

Maybe :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links