Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Photoshop Competition Thread.

ricc

Applogies to Borro Sera for submitting his entry on time and then having to do this.

The competition will end on Wed 24th of June. This will enable those that wanted to enter the competition more time to fit this around work/social commitments.

In future all comps will run for 1 month with 1 weeks voting at the end.

Boro, please feel free to alter your image and resubmit if you so wish. The choice, is of course down to you on this one! And again thank you for submitting on the original stated date.

I hope those who wanted to take part now have some time to finish a submission on this one. Even I myself, got caught up with other commitments in the midst of this chop.

Good luck everyone.

Good call.

I'm caught up with lots of mental stuff including moving house and other personal 'things'.

**plus Photoshop is on my PC and not my laptop!**

Yes the only real solution from here on in. I have liseted an email account in the OP wichi shoulg be used to collect all of hte entries at the end of the day. From there, whomever is in changre for that Round, will uploadthe pictures onto

Applogies to Borro Sera for submitting his entry on time and then having to do this.

The competition will end on Wed 24th of June. This will enable those that wanted to enter the competition more time to fit this around work/social commitments.

In future all comps will run for 1 month with 1 weeks voting at the end.

Boro, please feel free to alter your image and resubmit if you so wish. The choice, is of course down to you on this one! And again thank you for submitting on the original stated date.

I hope those who wanted to take part now have some time to finish a submission on this one. Even I myself, got caught up with other commitments in the midst of this chop.

Good luck everyone.

No worries mate !

I doubt I'll have the chance ( or the inspiration ) to create another masterpiece with this one so I'll let it stand .

• 4 weeks later...

As with the photo competition this looks to have died a death so if there is no interest I will unpin it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links