Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What The Hells Going On With The Weather

balli hi

There's a Hale storm going on right now , the like of which i have never seen , with thunder & lightning thrown in for good measure , the hale stones are the size of marbles , WTF , and the front and back of the house is a scene out of winter . :wacko:

There's a Hale storm going on right now , the like of which i have never seen , with thunder & lightning thrown in for good measure , the hale stones are the size of marbles , WTF , and the front and back of the house is a seen out of winter . :wacko:

:huh: Its been fantastic here today sun out so managed to do my tasks of mowing and the gardening although there are some dark clouds moving over now. Hope its not bad got an outdoor job again tomorrow so fingers crossed

We had something like that yesterday, just as I was going to the Supermarket for my week's shopping :(

No hail, but the Heavens opened + thunder & lightening :angry:

Guess it must have headed off in your direction :lol:

Cheer up :toot: Today is warm & sunny , with only an occasional cloud passing over. With luck, you will get that tomorrow :P

Typical English/Irish Summer :rolleyes:

There's a Hale storm going on right now , the like of which i have never seen , with thunder & lightning thrown in for good measure
In the UK that is called SUMMER :) Remember also that during Wimbledon fortnight it must rain for at least three days out of every five so that Sir Cliff has an audience to torture :P

There's a Hale storm going on right now , the like of which i have never seen , with thunder & lightning thrown in for good measure , the hale stones are the size of marbles , WTF , and the front and back of the house is a scene out of winter . :wacko:
IT WILL BE THE START OF THE END OF THE WORLD. : :jawdrop:

Just sat waiting to be tipped near junction 28 off the M1 and I'm watching the thunder & lightning through an absolute monsoon!!!

That was a typical Summer afternoon storm.... the best ones tend to be between 2 and 6 pm.... I enjoyed it :yes:

:lol::lol: It was like a scene out of The Day After Tomorrow :

That was a typical Summer afternoon storm.... the best ones tend to be between 2 and 6 pm.... I enjoyed it :yes:

Did you get the hale stones where you were ? , i was seriously worried about the car , but luckily there was no damage , however i was not so lucky with my garage that is attached to the side of the house , as it was slightly flooded about 3 inches deep in water, the freezer seems to be working o'k , but i'm not so sure about the treadmill , i just hope no water has got into the electrical components , the water has drained out now , but i'll leave it a few days before trying to switch it on.

:lol::lol: It was like a scene out of The Day After Tomorrow :

It could all happen ! :unsure: Mother Earth [Gaia] is not going to allow herself to be infested by Humans in their billions, like a dog with fleas, for ever. [in prophet of Doom mode @ present :rolleyes: ]

Did you get the hale stones where you were ? , i was seriously worried about the car , but luckily there was no damage , however i was not so lucky with my garage that is attached to the side of the house , as it was slightly flooded about 3 inches deep in water, the freezer seems to be working o'k , but i'm not so sure about the treadmill , i just hope no water has got into the electrical components , the water has drained out now , but i'll leave it a few days before trying to switch it on.

I was at work in Romford and a colleague said there were hail stones.... it looked just like big droplets of rain to me :huh:

My car was parked at the rear of the Town Hall and is just fine apart from being flippin' dirty again.... serves me right for washing and polishing it on Saturday :(

Well Balli & Steve I'm not that far from Romford and we had FOUR storms here this afternoon. Water was overflowing the guttering, came down our back doors and was getting into our extension! It was pure chance that I went out there to have a look at the rain and stood in a puddle.

Apparently houses in Basildon, Rayleigh and Billericay got hit by lightning.

I was off work sick today and was glad of it too as I hate storms!

I was driving home and had an almighty flash of lightening and a crack of thunder right infront of me.. rocked the entire car!

Our 10 week old alsation pup didn't like it much!!

Typical Summer :angry:

It lashed here last night too & looks set to do it again :(

One of the biggest open air Concerts of the year is on at the weekend,Slane Castle, so no doubt the rain will last till next week :censor:

Every time I get the grass cut & respectable, it rains for a fortnight & I have a major job again, which HAS to be done & not at my leisure :crybaby:

....Every time I get the grass cut & respectable, it rains for a fortnight....

So we can blame you for the rain :ffs: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links