Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flip Badge In Boot Broke Off!

paseoGT4

the bage that covers the lock on the back of my seo snapped off today, 2 questions how much is it? how hard is it to fit? cheers

Mine did the same thing and the Toyota dealership quoted me $160 for the part and instalation. I haven't done it yet, though, as money is sp**** for college students! <_<

why is it that when I type s p &#33;Removed&#33; it comes up sp****? I was under the impression it wasn't a bad word. Am i wrong?

mines been like this for months mate!

um if i remember rightly, toyota reckon you have to change everything, the barrel n all...

so if you want to use the same key, the barrel moulding come to about £60 i think. otherwise, it £25ish for the Badge on a new lock.

piece o pi$s to change over, jus two bolts when u open t boot.

cheers for that jag, was ur car in leamington on thursday nite, opposite chicos?

no worries mate.

it wasnt me mate, im banned for driving now, cov courts are a bunch of to$£ pots!

what time we talking dude?

about 18:00 - 19:00 on thurs nite, how come u got banned? how long for? was it the scoobys fault?

it wasnt me mate, im banned for driving now, cov courts are a bunch of to$£ pots!

unlucky :(

how did it happen?

speeding offences. one at 105.5, the other at 108!

108 in seo, 105.5 in scoob :rolleyes: 6points each = 12 points = 6month ban!!!! settin up an appeal now, so will see how long that takes...

108 in seo, 105.5 in scoob  :rolleyes: 6points each = 12 points = 6month ban!!!! settin up an appeal now, so will see how long that takes...

You got nothing to lose mate, one of the lasses who drives for us got 12 points racked up for speeding and she kept her licence as it was her livelihood, she then had some points removed and got done again! Second time got 1 month ban.

Dunno if she was just lucky, but you never know :thumbsup:

i had my subaru doing 108Mph in a 42Mph zone....

(swap them over to k's etc)

had the seo going 100mph also, that was on the motorway though... which wasnt so bad

that was constant though... flying down the hyway

108 in seo, 105.5 in scoob  :rolleyes: 6points each = 12 points = 6month ban!!!! settin up an appeal now, so will see how long that takes...

You got nothing to lose mate, one of the lasses who drives for us got 12 points racked up for speeding and she kept her licence as it was her livelihood, she then had some points removed and got done again! Second time got 1 month ban.

Dunno if she was just lucky, but you never know :thumbsup:

yeah they would have givien me a lesser sentence if i had any hardship to plea. that is to say i have others (innocents) who rely on my driving, and/or income. i dont so they gave me the "minimum" penalty.

the appeal best not take months to come through though...

coz, i was lucky in my scoob to be honest, i reached speeds a fair bit higher, lucky they caught me whilst i was "slowing down"...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links