Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cold Air

airt

hello all I have a 2004 avenses t3x some times especially when turning corners there is a very cold draught coming through the heater controls. would anyone have any info for me as to what the problem would be. thanks Airt

hello all I have a 2004 avenses t3x some times especially when turning corners there is a very cold draught coming through the heater controls. would anyone have any info for me as to what the problem would be. thanks Airt

hello

what did yoou mean as heater controls? are these the same as central control board with screen?

Cheers/Igor

That is the weirdest thing - are you sure it's only when you turn corners? It sounds almost as if something's snagged on the steering column and is being pulled apart in the turns, but how? And where? Hence: are you really sure about it only happening when you turn corners?

The air currents from the vents do vary from side to side on corners just like any loose object in the car. If you have the aircon blowing cold air just past your face then you can feel the air current move more on to or away from your face when going round corners. Is this what you mean? Otherwise it would be weird!

Hi mate,

Very strange that........I also get this draft when turning, funny thing is I also use to get this in my passat....may be something to do with pressure in car or the car does have a real climate inside ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links