Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Collected Today

AYGO EA

Sighs....my garage is still empty.. :(

Look it at sitting there in your garage - "grrrrrrr drive meeee" it says :D

How dare you lock it up, Let it out, let it run free you beast!!!!!!

Outside in the fresh air! ;) Actually just had to do the shopping. . . . . .man I'm living life on the edge :lol: A/C fantastic in this weather :thumbsup:

post-79544-1246362935_thumb.jpg

Does anyone else find a trip to the shops is just not long enough in the drivers seat????? Last weekend I went for a paper and finally turned round when I saw the signs for southampton.

Does anyone else find a trip to the shops is just not long enough in the drivers seat????? Last weekend I went for a paper and finally turned round when I saw the signs for southampton.

Know what you mean, fun car to drive :driving: . . . . . . .and the fuel gauge hasn't moved yet :D . . . . . . . .although a friend of mine accused me of murdering the Vectra! :giljotiini:

although a friend of mine accused me of murdering the Vectra! :giljotiini:

You can't murder a Vectra, just put it out its misery...

You can't murder a Vectra, just put it out its misery...

:lol:

Have to say that the old Vectra was ok but in need of change. . . .scrappage is great isn't it!! :P Now reached the huge total of 65 miles.

post-79544-1246400791_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club - love your shiney new car

Yes nice car.... its fun isn't it when you go along to pick up a new car :yes:

Yes nice car.... its fun isn't it when you go along to pick up a new car :yes:

I wouldn't know.... :( Yet! ;)

Seeing so many Aygo's around now and also the C1/107, the factory must be on overtime. They all look good as well, especially those in the red. :D

Thanks everyone - yep the last couple of days have been fun :P - have to admit that driving it brings a

smile to my face :)

Anyway onto more serious matters. . . . . .call the Police, someone's nicked a cylinder!! :laughing::clown:

post-79544-1246485859_thumb.jpg

post-79544-1246485834_thumb.jpg

Well, been through first soaking today and we seem to be watertight :yes:

Looking under your bonnet,

It was sprayed by the same robot that did mine.

The paint thats near the hinges j-u-s-t reaches the edge.

Don't waste a drop!

First soaking......First mod, longer rear wiper?

Hope you love it like we love our two.

Ian.

Well, been through first soaking today and we seem to be watertight :yes:

Looking under your bonnet,

It was sprayed by the same robot that did mine.

The paint thats near the hinges j-u-s-t reaches the edge.

Don't waste a drop!

First soaking......First mod, longer rear wiper?

Hope you love it like we love our two.

Ian.

Know what you mean re: the wiper. . . just about gets the job done!

So far so good with the car though. It's just a really fun drive. :P In a way it reminds me of the fun I had when I started driving - always seem to have a smile on my face when I get out of it. Been taking it easy so far (as per the handbook) so am looking forward to 'letting her go' :driving: a bit in a few hundred miles time. Dropping mate off at airport tomorrow so that should get me a bit closer.

:cheers:

Give it a good 1000 miles to get the oily bits broken in, don’t do a Frank Spencer (aka Waxxy) and start doing 90mph when its only a couple of weeks old!

• 2 weeks later...
Give it a good 1000 miles to get the oily bits broken in, don’t do a Frank Spencer (aka Waxxy) and start doing 90mph when its only a couple of weeks old!

Yeah, definitely been/going to complete 'running it in'

So far 3 weeks old and reached almost 600 miles. First time I hit the dreaded 'beep' on the fuel gauge I put in 24 litres (5.25 Gallons) and got just under 330 miles to the beep again - I reckon that's just over 62mpg so I'm pretty happy with that :thumbsup:

A few days ago I took my friend and his wife to the airport and she moaned at him for getting in the front before she got in the back. . . . .'how am I supposed to get in with you sitting there?' she said. . . .'easy' he said. . . . 'it's got 4 doors'!!! :lol:- this is totally true! Both of them were very impressed with the amount of space they had.

No problems with the car so far. . .apart from it keeps raining all over it. . . . mainly after I've just washed it!! :crybaby:

Anyway here are a few pics:-

Cheers :cheers:

post-79544-1248198594_thumb.jpg

post-79544-1248198612_thumb.jpg

post-79544-1248198624_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links