Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's Placed An Order And When's It Coming?

tone_uk

ordered on 18/07/09 for delivery on 1/9/09 could have it earlier but will wait for new reg price of t spirit £19769

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaronB

• martswain

• Fujisan

• Stepppy

ordered on 18/07/09 for delivery on 1/9/09 could have it earlier but will wait for new reg price of t spirit £19769

So it looks like the dealers are giving discounts. I wondered if they were as there are several brokers offering below retail price now :thumbsup:

Just been with my dealer to ask about these latest developments , well we had to drop the solar roof to make our car a standard T Spirit so we now get it next friday instead of sometime in September , the prices have not changed , the discounted price Ian spoke of is for a new Prius 2 , they are discounting the last old models according to my dealer to clear them as there are a few left , thats what I was told anyway.

Hi Daronb the price quoted was for the 1.8 third gen Prius I allready have a 2 year old Prius T Spirit which I have P/Exchanged This will be my third Prius (had one written off at 6 weeks old walked away from that one)I can say in a accident the car performed as designed and I am impressed with the damage it took while protecting the occupants

Looks like Toyota have dropped their 01.08.09 embargo. So look out for Gen IIIs on the road very soon. :thumbsup:

The Navigation System manual for the T Spirit is a mere 373 pages :yes:

Intelligent Park Assist section is 70 pages and it's doing my head in :help: not easy to understand without having the actual car, the fun still planned to start on the 28th.

The enclosed DVD is very basic, but useful to those not at all familiar with the Prius ;)

The dealer demonstrator is Novus Grey and on a gloomy day in Scotland does not look much like a metallic at all, I went for Tyrol Silver which actually shows off the cars new lines and body shape much better.

The Navigation System manual for the T Spirit is a mere 373 pages :yes:

Intelligent Park Assist section is 70 pages and it's doing my head in :help: not easy to understand without having the actual car, the fun still planned to start on the 28th.

The enclosed DVD is very basic, but useful to those not at all familiar with the Prius ;)

The dealer demonstrator is Novus Grey and on a gloomy day in Scotland does not look much like a metallic at all, I went for Tyrol Silver which actually shows off the cars new lines and body shape much better.

IPA looked very easy on the demo's I' sat thru at MIRA. I think the thing that's improved is the way it operates and that it now generally gets the destination box in the right position. It might now even be practical to use for real rather than as just a party trick.

As you have the manuals - can you answer questions about loading audio files onto the 10GB jukebox? i.e. Can you load pre-prepared MP3 files (with the correct meta data) off an MP3 disc? Can you load them thru the USB port? Or can you conly ripp them afresh from an audio CD?

Thanks

Im curious Ian , spoke again to my dealer manager who was at Toyota HQ in UK on a training program when he returned my call , he spoke with the people there who insist the price will not be dropping in Sept , they told him the initial quota of cars are almost sold out at the current price and why would they need to lower it. Are you certain your dealer hasn't got his wires crossed on that new price being for the last of the old model and has made a mistake in quoting you? No one I have spoken to at all has any knowledge of a new price for the T Spirit in Sept.

I have no idea where you have got the £19769 price from, nearly every dealer has sold their quarterly allocation of new Prius already. If you wait until September to order one, I doubt you would get it until year end at the earliest. I'm interested to hear where you got that price from? does it include some sort of customer saving if taking finance?

Kingo :thumbsup:

hi daronb I have the sales receipt in front of me it is for a 1.8 T spirit at £19769 broadspeed were doing it for £19419 but had sold their quota,at first they said they were not discounting the prius but when I told them about broadspeed they offered the discount and upped the part exchange by £700 the offer was from two dealers from the same dealership if they have it wrong its still a legal contract

I have no idea where you have got the £19769 price from, nearly every dealer has sold their quarterly allocation of new Prius already. If you wait until September to order one, I doubt you would get it until year end at the earliest. I'm interested to hear where you got that price from? does it include some sort of customer saving if taking finance?

Kingo :thumbsup:

delivery is 1sept no finance although I have had 4 cars off them in 2 years broadspeed quoted cheaper £19419 but quota filled

The corporate Toyota rep has told my company that my T-Spirit with solar roof will be end of November :eek::crybaby:

Pearl White, 1.8 T Spirit with Protection Pack. :yahoo:

Rough guess-e-mate delivery date...October...I can live with that :thumbsup:

Hi all.

Ordered my brand new T-Spirit Saturday with Coronation Motors in Kirby Cross. Decided to wait for new reg. Excellent service (as usual) however miffed at the one that was being displayed around the Country (ie at Bluewater and Manchester shopping) had an auto dipping rearview mirror and the car does not come with this or as an extra.

Did anyone else see the one on display and noticed that it is not on the one they have ordered?

Stompe

:thumbsup:

Hi all.

Ordered my brand new T-Spirit Saturday with Coronation Motors in Kirby Cross. Decided to wait for new reg. Excellent service (as usual) however miffed at the one that was being displayed around the Country (ie at Bluewater and Manchester shopping) had an auto dipping rearview mirror and the car does not come with this or as an extra.

Did anyone else see the one on display and noticed that it is not on the one they have ordered?

Stompe

Yes its a shame we are not getting the autodipping mirror. I have one in my current car and I just know I am going to miss it - also they look so much nicer too :huh:

I will also miss autofolding door mirrors and auto lights......... but I will have plenty of other things to keep me amused when I finally take the plunge :D

Just read details of a LED tech pack on the Toyota blog site http://blog.toyota.co.uk/new-prius-everyth...ou-need-to-know, to quote -

In fact, thanks to customer feedback, we’ll be launching an LED technology

pack which will include:

- LED headlamps

- Headlights washers

- Dusk sensors

- Electro chromatic rear view mirror

- Water-repellent glass

Further details of this pack will be available shortly.

Posted by Melissa | 27/07/09 at 15:35

Presumably the electro chromatic rear view mirror, is the auto-dipping mirror which is referred to in the above posts.

Pearl White, 1.8 T Spirit with Protection Pack. :yahoo:

Rough guess-e-mate delivery date...October...I can live with that :thumbsup:

Well blow my socks off! :eek:

Got a call this evening, my car will be available early to mid August! :yahoo:

So a little bit of patience and I'll pick it up at the beginning of September! :yahoo::yahoo:

Great news about the LED Tech pack, but I reckon that will be knocking on £1,000's door, so not sure if I will go for that.

I would pay extra for the Dipping mirror and Dusk sensor, but that whole pack is going to be pricey........ depends what kind of deal I can get :D

LED lights on their own are c.£900 so the pack will deffo be pricey. Hoping the lights work out less though in a pack.

LED lights on their own are c.£900 so the pack will deffo be pricey. Hoping the lights work out less though in a pack.

xenon lights for an A3 when I bought mine were about £650-£700 if I remember correctly, so it will be interesting to see how the LED's compare in price.

Prius T Spirit in Tyrol Silver (Cloth Interior)

Ordered Monday 13th July.

Arrived at dealer 1700 Monday 20th July.

Drove it home today, Tuesday 28th July.

Just read details of a LED tech pack on the Toyota blog site http://blog.toyota.co.uk/new-prius-everyth...ou-need-to-know, to quote -

In fact, thanks to customer feedback, we’ll be launching an LED technology

pack which will include:

- LED headlamps

- Headlights washers

- Dusk sensors

- Electro chromatic rear view mirror

- Water-repellent glass

Further details of this pack will be available shortly.

Posted by Melissa | 27/07/09 at 15:35

Presumably the electro chromatic rear view mirror, is the auto-dipping mirror which is referred to in the above posts.

I was told by Toyota GB that it would be approx £850.

Stompe

I was told by Toyota GB that it would be approx £850.

Stompe

WOW, if that is true then its pretty good value :P

Prius T Spirit in Tyrol Silver (Cloth Interior)

Ordered Monday 13th July.

Arrived at dealer 1700 Monday 20th July.

Drove it home today, Tuesday 28th July.

Congrats. Take some pics! I've ordered silver too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links