Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Help

kingles1st

Hi I hope someone may help, i have a rav4 D4D on an 03 plate. I had a fault of it not starting and found the earth lead from the gearbox had broke, so i replaced it.

But since i have changed this intermittently it will cut out and completly lose power. It can drive fine for awhile then starts to feel "lumpy" or juddery . I have had it serviced (airfilter, oil and filter ,fuel filter ) .

I have had it plugged in and got a code of P1115 P1215 and i cant seem to find out what this is.

Also it will only do 70/80mph on a motorway, tops.

I would be grateful for any advice

regards

les

Hi I hope someone may help, i have a rav4 D4D on an 03 plate. I had a fault of it not starting and found the earth lead from the gearbox had broke, so i replaced it.

But since i have changed this intermittently it will cut out and completly lose power. It can drive fine for awhile then starts to feel "lumpy" or juddery . I have had it serviced (airfilter, oil and filter ,fuel filter ) .

I have had it plugged in and got a code of P1115 P1215 and i cant seem to find out what this is.

regards

les

Are you sure the P1115 code is right. I can't find it but will keep looking. P1215 is EDU Circuit Malfunction (Ath.) / 97 got this from Toyota Lexus Fault codes

Hope it helps.

Where abouts are you. There might be someone local with a reader to re-check the codes.

regards

les

Are you sure the P1115 code is right. I can't find it but will keep looking. P1215 is EDU Circuit Malfunction (Ath.) / 97 got this from Toyota Lexus Fault codes

Hope it helps.

Where abouts are you. There might be someone local with a reader to re-check the codes.

I have solved the problem......My earth lead from the gear box to body had snapped. so i changed it but had connected one end to an alloy part hence giving me a crap connection. Being so intermittent made it a pain thou..many thx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links