Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2.0 Diesel Brake Disc & Pads

AURISTR01

Hi,

Any of you had the brake disc & pads on a 57 Reg 2.0 diesel Auris?

Just need the price on the parts,also are the front brake disc held on by a hub nut, or does the disc come off by removing the caliper brackets.

Cant seem to find Mintex pads for the Auris, are EBC any good, the OEM are good but too much brake dust.

Since im changing them may as well upgrade them. Please recommend.

Your replys are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Any of you had the brake disc & pads on a 57 Reg 2.0 diesel Auris?

Just need the price on the parts,also are the front brake disc held on by a hub nut, or does the disc come off by removing the caliper brackets.

Cant seem to find Mintex pads for the Auris, are EBC any good, the OEM are good but too much brake dust.

Since im changing them may as well upgrade them. Please recommend.

Your replys are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I've just replaced my discs and pads all round on my Avensis T-180. I searched long and hard and found MTEC discs and pads to be so much better than the standard Toyota ones. I'm amazed at the quality and how the car stops now where I want it to and they look the dogs.

You can get drilled and groved discs( Or drilled/groved/plain combo ect) all round for £138.80 delivered. £25 extra for the black addition(Which is what I went for, drilled and groved). If you speak to Claire there (And mention this forum) and ask for the Mintex pads all round to I bet you'll get the whole deal for under £200

This is there contact details...

Freephone: 0800 410 1910

Email: info@mtecbrakes.co.uk

Opening Times:

8am - 6.30pm Monday - Friday

9am - 2pm Saturday

I know I didn't start the topic but thank you. Very nice looking discs and pads. Do they realy perform better than the original ones?

I know I didn't start the topic but thank you. Very nice looking discs and pads. Do they realy perform better than the original ones?

Your welcome...

By an awful long way! Best set of discs I've had in over 30 years. Going to fit a new set tomz on my Polo Tdi. Same groved and drilled :thumbsup:

*** UPDATE ***

I decided to DIY managed to source a set of front Mintex Pads from my local motor factor for £38.00 Code: MINMDB2933

Had a look at the rear they will need doing soon the rear caliper rewinds, so may be a little tricky.

Thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links