Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hsd 2011 Boot

Ahl

Ive just picked up my auris hsd a couple of days ago.

The thing is that the boot isnt flat, witch i knew... but as i understood it there was a board that you lay over the "hole" så you can get a flat surface.

This board, according to the dealer, only exist for the 2010 model... wich is rather stupid... How am i suppose to put boxes and stuff in the trunk if its not flat.

Anybody know if thats true, about the board is only available for the 2010 model?

ps: Sorry if i misspelled alot of words, english isnt my first language.

Ive just picked up my auris hsd a couple of days ago.

The thing is that the boot isnt flat, witch i knew... but as i understood it there was a board that you lay over the "hole" så you can get a flat surface.

This board, according to the dealer, only exist for the 2010 model... wich is rather stupid... How am i suppose to put boxes and stuff in the trunk if its not flat.

Anybody know if thats true, about the board is only available for the 2010 model?

ps: Sorry if i misspelled alot of words, english isnt my first language.

That sounds wrong. There WAS an issue with multi-compartment and single compartment trays but the liner on the top should be there. That said, I can't remember seeing a 2011 model...

From memory, the single compartment style boot liner was a UK no cost option from October 2010 onwards, but was the standard European spec. The cover only works with the multi compartment liner because there is no support from the single compartment one, hence there isn't one. Hopefully, Kingo can confirm or otherwise... Dave.

I can confirm that in my 2011 HSD there is no cover, but the sunken storage space is fine, it keeps small items from moving around and I have not had any issues carrying boxes of all sizes.

Maybe the OP needs a van not a car. :D

Thanks for the answers. Ive spoken to the dealer again and he got me (after me bugging him about it for a few days) a boot cover to make it flat...

It fits perfectly, but as mentioned in earlier posts, as there isnt the mulicompartment thingy underneath, it makes the flat surface a bit ... woobly ...

Easy fixed with some supportive fillings underneath tho :)

Thanks for the answers. Ive spoken to the dealer again and he got me (after me bugging him about it for a few days) a boot cover to make it flat...

It fits perfectly, but as mentioned in earlier posts, as there isnt the mulicompartment thingy underneath, it makes the flat surface a bit ... woobly ...

Easy fixed with some supportive fillings underneath tho :)

On the Prius, the flat floor fits on top of the compartmentalised tray... Does yours in the Auris?

It does on the 2010 UK model with the multi-compartment boot liner.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links