Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Size Of Rear Speakers In Corolla E12?

Ckman85

hi could some1 tell me the size of the rear Speakers on the corolla e12?

are they 5cm, 5.25"?

would be great help

any one know?

id really wanna know by tomorrow bfor 1 really, would b great help

No idea mate so sorry I can't help ..... what are you doing ICE wise?

I guess your just have to pop the panel off :P ;)

No idea mate so sorry I can't help ..... what are you doing ICE wise?

I guess your just have to pop the panel off :P ;)

only wanna get Speakers, see some genesis Speakers on eBay and wanna bid on them and their ending soon, ive got some genesis Speakers for the front already but havnt fitted them yet, and i heard the rear speakers r smaller. thats bout it with ICE wise, only wanna fit speakers and headunit, not bothered bout sub bcos itll just weigh down the car

if you cut your old speaker's up and use it as bracket you can fit max 6.5 inch round speaker's front and rear .

if you cut your old speaker's up and use it as bracket you can fit max 6.5 inch round speaker's front and rear .

do u know if 12cm 5.25" will fit, bcos their some on eBay and gna end in 5 mins lol

if you make a bracket yes it can, but if you doing the simple way just cutting the plastic speaker off as a bracket then no.

i going correct what i said before you can fit only 6.5 inch speaker's without making a bracket any other size dont fit no matter smaller or larger, you might get away with 16cm but i wouldn't risk it that 0.5 inch make a world of different.

too late now but was gonna suggest having a look on the pioneer website, it tells you what fits and what doesn't.

As T128 mentioned, if you make your own bracket, the max you can go is 6.5" in the rears. The actual diameter of the speaker hole in the door I think is 6" in the rear and 6.25" (16cm) in the fronts.

I've just refitted all four standard Speakers with component Speakers. Kept the existing brackets, cut the Speakers out of it and screwed the new ones directly on. I can now actually take my stereo to maximum volume!

Still no AM radio reception though!

too late now but was gonna suggest having a look on the pioneer website, it tells you what fits and what doesn't.

ahahaha i won them, well looks like some DIY job to make them fit, i paid £56 for them, not bad at all, im sure if i wanna sell them in the end, id b able to sell them for more

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links