Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bloody Nhs

Ken

:cacker: :cacker: :cacker: :cacker: :cacker: :cacker:

Went down on thursday for my op.Did the usual things first,went down to the old fella's for a few beers,went out with the lads on tuesday for a few and took the missus out for a meal on wednesday night.

So i gets to the hospital about 8pm on thursday had a few tests and then the nurse said i could go out for a few beers if i fancied but be back for 11 as i would be nil by mouth from midnight so thought bonus and been a good little boy was back for half ten.

Gets woken up at 5-45 have a few more things done and speak to the surgeon who tells me i will be having the op about 11.So at half ten gets told to put on the gown and surgical socks and wait on my bed for them to come for me,at 3-45 a porter finally shows up to take me down and say's he is just waiting for another porter to show up and i will be off to theatre.

At 4-15 a nurse comes in to tell me the op is cancelled and to go home as the op will now be rescheduled for a couple of weeks time.So spent 200 quid for nowt,will have to go through the nerves i was having again and can't go back to work as my replacement is on a 8 week contract,!Removed! NHS!!! :ffs: :angry::crybaby:

Also on monday will have to try and put my hols back a month so god knows what that will cost as i booked everything seperately instead of using a travel agent :crybaby:

Sorry to hear this mate.

Don't they offer a form of compensation for a situation where you have put your life on hold and then they bugger it about even more causing you further inconvenience.

Suppose not - this is the British health service we are talking about after all.

Hope everything goes better next time and that it all gets sorted.

Once again the "great british sysytem" shows favour to the lazy ***** blighters who can't be bothered to get a job. :censor: :censor: :ffs:

Chin up mate. :thumbsup:

I'll be on the Lucozade, am working...... :crybaby:

Better have two for me :beer::beer: I don't finish till 5 in the morning.... Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I'll still be drinking at a after club party at that time and looking like this :drool::lol:

Try it with a nip of dark Jamaican rum...... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links