Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Presure Reg

aderiley

Hi all new hybrid turbo fitted now 1k poorer, needing to uprate the fuel presure regulator, where is it? is it the distributor end or is it that ***** ant tiny thing on the other end of the rail? what fuel pressure should i be running? all suggestions and directions greatfuly recieved

• 2 weeks later...

yes it is that wee thing at the other end of the fuel rail up behind the cam gears. bit of a pain to get at, a short 17 spanner should do you a trick. most kits will give you plenty of pipe and bango bolts to relocate the fpr. you decided which one to go for? i recently fitted the fse regulator. i think standard is just under 3bar, but i aint had by car on fuel beans to see what pressure it runs on. what other upgrades you running? as i no there is a few guys runnimg 450bhp+ on the standard regulator

what boost are you planning on running?

like ajcluck says there's no real need to replace it untill your running big power and have done the fuel pump

what boost are you planning on running?

like ajcluck says there's no real need to replace it untill your running big power and have done the fuel pump

Got a turbodynamics hybrid ct20b not sure what potential bhp, running gfb dual boost set 17psi on high 12psi turbo dynamics actuator, on shopping list is a decat downpipe allready has a cat back system, a walbro 255lph pump hks mushroom filter

im running 470 bhp on a stock FPR.

if the cars still running stock pistons then id put the money tward that instead as the std pistons will only take about 1.2 bar max.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links