Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get Toyota Navigation System 200 Cd's?

Godzilla_uk

Hi,

Just bought a W plate Toyota Corolla GLS today. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Toyota Navigation system (TNS 200 )

Got the car, and discovered it has sat nav (local car dealer didn't notice the sat nav stuff :D )

How would i go about getting an update cd for it? or are they available?

Any info would be appreciated as the cd i have is (i think) 4 years out of date.

Thanks!

I would imagine that your best bet would to contact Toyota themselves - though I suspect an update won't be cheap. Maybe you can find out if the CD is in a standard format (i.e. not exclusive to Toyota etc.) Do a web search??

They are £130 from any Toyota dealer.

2004 is the last CD update as all Toy Sat Nav is now DVD based.

Thanks for the replies. £130 seems reasonable.. Interesting to know that the cd unit has been replaced with a dvd unit in newer models... I'll need to check into the possiblity of an upgrade...

I've had a looky around the web but other than this forum and a rav-4 forum there is'nt much info about on the system. Think i'll Probably have a chat with the local (Toyota) dealer and see what info they can give..

Had a play with the sat nav today, it may be basic but i know one thing. I wont be buying another car without it. ;)

Anyhoo Cheers again if i find anything out thats usefull i'll try to post it here...

UPDATE:

Right enough on the price for the disks.. ordered one for £135 inc... Was speaking to the Partd Dept. They seem to think the CD based updates will continue for a good while yet. Anyways thats all the info i have for now. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links