AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sami5001

Vsc And Tracking Light

6 posts in this topic

Hi can anybody help have a 03 avensis d4d 2.0 diesil tspirit.. the VSC and tracking light plus engine light has come on. Used a diag reader from local garage saying its the glowplugs..i cant figure out how glowplugs will affect vsc light etc wondering has anybody else had this prob and maybe a soloution or any ideas

When those came on on my 2006 T3S it was the EGR valve - but that was diagnosed by a main dealership. Often worth spending a bit of cash up front on good diagnosis. Can save a fortune in the long run.

Hi can anybody help have a 03 avensis d4d 2.0 diesil tspirit.. the VSC and tracking light plus engine light has come on. Used a diag reader from local garage saying its the glowplugs..i cant figure out how glowplugs will affect vsc light etc wondering has anybody else had this prob and maybe a soloution or any ideas

I had same problem with my 54 plate t spirit, back in February, local garage changed glowplugs and not had any further trouble. When talking to a friend with the same car he had the same problem last year.

Thanks for the reply guys will pik change gplugs clear egr let u know the outcome

Update...changed glowplugs reset vsc and trc light so far so good..thanks to all who replied