Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Saying Hello

Verso-S

Hello TOC

My name's John, I'm from near Grimsby (but not too near!) and incase my username hasn't given the game away, I run a 12 plate Verso S T-Spirit in Satin Blue with Chrome Pack. It's a great car but even Toyota seem to forget they make them - when did you last see an advert for one? I like to think of it as a Yaris Estate and it's certainly practical and comfy. We had our first family day out in it on Wednesday and saw 45mpg average on the trip computer which I was pleased with for a new car with less than 1000 miles on the clock. I'm assuming this will get even better once things have loosened up a bit

I tried uploading a picture of it to my profile but it won't allow me to edit - is this because I'm new or do I have to make a certain number of posts first?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to finding my way round the forum and chatting to a few of you. Aside from being a confirmed petrolhead from the age of 3, I love spending time with my 2 young sons (or, rather, rebuilding the stuff they break lol) and I'm obsessed with getting my garden to a usable conditon after a few years of neglect - all done with recycled stuff at minimal expensive (well, I'm half Scottish and born in Yorkshire so spending doesn't come easy)

John

Hello and welcome in to the T.O.C John, car sounds really good :)

HI and welcome John.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links