Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eyebrow Group Buy And Spoilers

jaxx

if i get kimi and acemikos cash very soon ill have a big enough float to order them

the rest i can just adhere when they come. theyll take a couple or so days to get to my house then ill dispatch the non-colour coded ones and send the others to be painted. theyll be in the spray bay for a max of 48 hours and then theyll go out soon after.

i predict the worst case senario to be a fortnight on friday! hopefully should all have them BEFORE then. the longest point is the wait for them to get to UK from HK.

i will keep you all 100% updated all the time!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Ryan1985

• knightrider

• acemiko

will send cheque in 2 moro morns post wil b 2 cheques as i got price wrong 1 for 30 and 1 for 10

ordered last nite dudes! :thumbsup:

Radtoy and T-Bone.........

you still up for this guys?

:thumbsup: sweet glad you got the money in the end thought i would have a go at painting myself, some thing to do hope it works out :!Removed!:

later and thanx m8

no problem nigel!

hopefully they will be here sometime next week depending upon when they are dispatched from supply, then i will post off all the unpainted ones immeadiatley by first class.

others will be sent to the paintshop as explained before

Yeah sorry mate was expecting a PM thats all. Havent checked this thread for ages! :eek:

let us know where to post the cash too, thanks again

no problem mate

PM'd!

hi rob just wonder did the spoiler has been send yet? and bought the lexus lights today but wait for they post to me as well bought it on same supplier as you bought yours one and after i paid him but i hear nothing then i ring him and he said he got my money the reason why he did not get back to me is he was on the post office send those lights for me so i just wonder is this supplier good?because after the last problem i had now i just feel not right with using eBay and the price is up because he said only got two left and he cant get them any more so i pay £134.90 including shipping to ireland but still is cheaper then here because it will be €290 in ireland but i pay €207.00 for it very happy for that will post some picture after i fitted :thumbsup:

Yes i got them off the same bloke with no problems

i would assume the spoiler will be on its way shortly the orders are in

it is coming from overseas so allow a bit of extra time.......

Can those be applied for a '00 Echo American style?

Is there a Paypal address to send money?

Shipping to US?

PS I'll post this up at Echofans.net

should fit an echo with no problems, i think as long is its got standard lights and are not like the yaris verso ones,

erm i think the echo uses differnt style lamps, saloon that is?

the hatchback has a different style lamp

Updates.

Hopefully they will arrive with me early next week, although ive just realised its bank holiday weekend! so thats probably gonna hold everything up. if they do however get here then you will have them by friday all being well.

Roy, your spoiler should hopefully touch down on your door step at approx the same time.

eyelids arrived today folks

takin the ones to be painted tonight and i will post them all on friday

Did u post them 2day or did u mean next Friday jaxx? :blink:

Cheers :thumbsup:

got my spoiler today yah HOooo it looks great and very happy with that

posted yesterday (bar lees! yours will go soon mate)

nice one roy.....

:D :D Got my brows thanx Rob good job :thumbsup: would put some good feed back on e-bay if your selling on there?

my appoligise if any of the painted ones were slightly marked, i tried to protect them best i could in the post

Yeah jaxx mine were slightly marked but no worries! Will fit them 2mo nite leave them on overnite and then take a couple of foto's and post them up!

Ta very much and wen's the next group buy 4 sumthin else???

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links