Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Con Regas

smudge-1991

Anyone had there air con regassed yet I've noticed that my Auris air con isn't as cold as it was when we first got it

Never had to in any of our cars as yet

Think at a Toyota dealer it costs around £50 for a regas and £60 for a regas and clean. Halfords charge £50 for a regas and ATS Euromaster £55 for a regas and clean.

My old man's garage does it just wondered if anyone else had noticed there's not as cold as it used to be after 6 yrs however

Some members have had it done - sometimes after just a couple of years due to not using the air con throughout the year. So a regas after 6 years isn't bad.

• Like 1

Well I fell abit proud now .... My fiesta was ten and never regassed (I'd done all the work on it since new ) and was still ice cold sayin that the air con was always on in it

• Like 1

I have had to regas mine twice in 2/3 years, and there is no leak, have checked thi. Halfords sell a do it yourself kit as well. Which is what I have

I've got access to full regass and cleaning facility just thought it was a bit soon that was all

I had it done on my recently purchased 6 yr old Auris. Regas and clean for £60 and it blows colder than the Arctic.

I had my Auris aircon serviced right after I bought it (three years old back then). One third of the gas was gone.

See I'm lucky it won't cost anything just wondered how long other people's had lasted

• 2 weeks later...

I get my aircon serviced every 2 years... £59 covers drain, leak check, re-gas...

See I get the gas drain , oil drain , leak check and regas as I have a access to proper kit takes about 30 mins give or take but we'll worth doing

See I get the gas drain , oil drain , leak check and regas as I have a access to proper kit takes about 30 mins give or take but we'll worth doing

I agree. Preventative maintenance... Aircon components can be pricey....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links