Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lower Mpg Since Recall

Jag XFS

Hi all since my Auris went in for its recall I have noticed my mpg which was usually around 50mpg has dropped down to 38mpg also after it was serviced by an independent Mechanic my spanner light keeps coming on I have reset this myself a couple of times and so has my Mechanic . I understand that on the reacall they did something to the ecu could this have caused these problems , many thanks on any help with this one . my Auris is a 12 plate 1.4 D

Sounds daft have you done a Battery pull and then seen how it does ... Then maybe if that don't work then I'd go back and complain ... What was the recall for

To be honest I am not really sure I think it was something to do with oil getting where it shouldn't and catching alight ,I was under the impression that they reprogrammed the ecu so this didn't happen

Maybe it was a valve not timing properly or something .... I would say try a Battery pull then drive round again as it resets the computers are relearns the way you drive might bring the economy back up and turn the service light off

Hi smudge1991 I will give that a try cheers . I will be up at Castle Donington in June for the Download music festival are you anywhere near there ?

Yes I'm about 10 mins from castle donington on the near corner of Derby

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links