Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Height From The Ground On The Current Model Auris Hatchback

bicepeak

What is the height of the passenger and driver's seat from the ground on recent Auris Hatchbacks? I know the driver seat is adjustable so I would like the max. and min. height there.... and the fixed height on the passenger side.

Thanks!

Tell you what I'll do Sean, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. You go and take all the measurements on your car and post them up here and I'll give you the measurements of mine. Deal?

Ok....

The second picture is a 48" level balanced on the front edge of the seat. The first picture is of a 24" level propping it up. So the seat is 24" high from the driveway.

The xB seats are not height adjustable. Could you measure the fixed passenger seat height and the driver seat at it's highest position?

post-147978-0-30750800-1436219059_thumb.

post-147978-0-37850700-1436219093_thumb.

It's a bit difficult to measure from the very front of my seats with any consistency. I measured the distance at the rear of the seat squab and then at the front, at the highest point of the contour. I'd say if you wanted it at the very point like you did you'd have to subtract about an inch and a half from my readings. My drivers and front passengers seats are both height adjustable so I can't say what height a fixed pax seat will be. All measurements were taken with the seat at the mid travel position.

Here's the results, both sides are about the same:

Seat fully down: rear squab 19" front squab 23"

Seat fully up: rear squab 22" front squab 24 and 1/2"

I also measured the distance from the front of the drivers seat to the brake pedal. With the seat fully forward it's 12" and with the seat fully back it's 21"

Hope this helps ya.

Awesome!

I had actually measured and photographed from the squab first and then decided to do the front edge and sent that picture to you instead. Agree with the 1 1/2" down from the highest point of contour to the seat cushion to get it's height..

I am very happy that it is so close to my xB!

Thank you for going through the trouble to help me out.

Hope the rain has stopped there. We could use that here in Arizona. :)

post-147978-0-60455100-1436299980_thumb.

One more request......could you photograph the passenger seat fully reclined? Thanks!

Turns out I just happened to take these

Ah Sean to be sure now you're a hard taskmaster. Turns out I just happened to take these

Those picture are great! Thanks for all the trouble you went through!

Sean

Well done Tom....Can you now remove the seats completely and post some pics up with a bare floor pan?........No particular reason :naughty: :D:

Well done Tom....Can you now remove the seats completely and post some pics up with a bare floor pan?........No particular reason :naughty: :D:

Hey now, that's an idea! Could you...oh nevermind LOL

Sean

Sorry Sean just saw your post there. No, go ahead and ask any more but I thought I'd covered everything you'd raised even on the other board.

ffs son if you're going to be a troll can you no' at least be an original one?

post-140480-0-32676700-1436726961_thumb.

post-140480-0-87630000-1436726989_thumb.

post-140480-0-74900800-1436727015_thumb.

Tom,

You have been extremely helpful!

You answered everything I asked.

Well, maybe one more. :) What is the distance from the dash to the back hatch?

Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links