Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Egr Vault Sr180

eddie096

about 6 weeks ago the vsc check came on and upon having the codes read said the egr valve was dirty or faulty os first i cleaned it although it wasn't dirty,sould i mention mines the later water cooled type.All was well for about 250 mls when it came on again. i removed it and checked it was still clean

so refitted and again all was well but for about 60 miles.

took it to a local garage who do the servicing of all our works vans and he checked it over and said he replace the egr valve so i have with a denso unit now after 4 weeks the light has came on again. what else should i be looking for? there is 75000 miles on the car its fully serviced by me using only the correct c2 oil and has been great for the 4 years i have owned it. could i be unlucky and have gotten a faulty new part?

thanks for any ideas or comments on this, i was hopeing to keep it for a few years yet but don't want any expensive repair bills either

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links