Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Adding new speaker to factory stereo in Aygo

sebhawk

Hi all,

I recently bought new Speakers and tweeters from the official Toyota store on eBay for my 2012 aygo. The pack was only £5 and came with some factory Speakers and separate tweeters (as shown in the photo). I've been thinking about upgrading my audio in my aygo for a while now and would definitely like to get a new stereo head unit, I was thinking the Sony MEX- N5000BT. 

Anyway, I was thinking about buying a new 6x9 rear speaker to go either in the boot or on the parcel shelf. However, now that I have these Speakers, I would quite like to hook them up to my stereo but I'm confused by which port to put them in and how to install the wires into the stereo. 

I have tried to place them in the slots below the green and blue wire but I'm not sure if I didn't press the wire in with enough force so that the connector at the end of the wore could form a connection.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do they not plug into existing connections where the Speakers are located?

Sent from the moon using telepathy

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have tried to remove the current speaker wires from the port but I don't want to break any of it but I have pulled quite hard on them and they didn't seem to budge... I have tried the Speakers in every other slot and nothing works but I thought maybe my method is wrong... maybe it's the stereo? 

Do they replace existing Speakers? If so pull the Speakers out of their location (door I assume?) and plug the new Speakers straight in

Sent from the moon using telepathy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links