Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd changer stereo fitment

frankie406

Hi as in a previous post I had bought a Cd changer but in my hast to buy it before the auction ended I didn't ask what model did it come from.it was a 96 celica.as you know it won't fit my 06 avensis!😣can anyone tell me a suitable changer for a W53905 stereo please.

What do you want a changer for? So you can listen to 3 or 4 hours of uninterrupted Daniel O'Donnell?  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course Tom!!nothing like hours of Dan the man! Just trying to add a few extras to the bog standard colour collection avensis...already added alloys when I bought it.have armrest on it and trying to add a few more things as I'm back driving..

Toyota only offered the Multichanger option on Pre Facelift Mk3 Avensis see: http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/{0ECF28E2-047C-405A-8B56-0849B1337946}/A4RT25J0F.pdf

They did not offer a compatible add on as they offered the W58830 Headunit that could hold multiple CD's

So the changer cannot be added to the t25 standard cd player? There's a spare socket on the back of the player and thought it just plugs straight in.

Mines pre facelift model.suppose it doesn't make a difference mate?

Which stereo would I need to get to use the cd changer for the 2006 pre face lift avensis? 

Doesny look good Frankie boy, need to open them moth eaten purse strings again! Time for update....

Somebody said if you still have your music collection on disc you need to update. I'm OK there, mines is all on 8 track or cassettes.

Never did care for they 78 rpm's or the 45's and see them 33 and a third's? Never catch on them.

The compatible headunits for a pre-facelift are listed on the first link I gave.

Cheers guys!

Personally I'd fit some form of ipod connection instead of a cd player.  IMHO cd's are just about redundant.

True about cd's .but how can I fit an ipod/android connection to the stereo?

Devon can the 

SAT NAV RADIO HEAD UNIT SCREEN

PART NUMBER                            08662-00910

Fit the 2006 avensis colour collection pre facelift model?

This will fit:-

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252238817525

The description confirms that it is compatible with the W53905. I've used Yatour products on a number of cars and they work well. This unit is a 3.5mm connection which covers most mp3 players/phones. 

The image shows a new style 6+6 connection - check before ordering as some units have the older style 5+7 type. 

• Like 1

Cheers gazza!will have a look at it.another option I guess!👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links