Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This is DRIVING me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

RazzerRazor

Corolla T Sport 52 reg

Interior dome light. Works....but only when turned on. WILL NOT WORK WHEN DOORS OPEN OR VIA KEY FOB! 

Used to work, swapped bulb for led one. All ok. Then after a bit just stopped working😠

The door switches work because the key sounds when the doors are open. Plus the door light comes on the speedo clocks! And the boot light works. 

Checked all the fuses under the engine and replaced the 15amp Micro fuse just to be safe. Also checked all the fuses under/behind the gloved box. Even swapped the led bulb for the standard Feston one. Again...ok when on but nothing with door open or key fob pressed!!!!!!! 

Also tested the wires x3 in the dome light with a multi meter. Just one 12v live! The box behind the dome light says toyota security or something like that. 

I've watched countless YouTube vids and scrolled page after page on interWeb and nothing. 

It's so frustrating because it works. Just not with the doors open or key fob pressed. But used too! 

I'm hoping one of you lot can help 😔

Integration Relay or something like that. Easy for you, i read about a few people who replaced that integrated unit and it worked again. In my Corolla Verso though, i have the same problem but noone know how to solve this as the wiring and the relay system is slightly different...

10 hours ago, m4h00 said:

Integration Relay or something like that. Easy for you, i read about a few people who replaced that integrated unit and it worked again. In my Corolla Verso though, i have the same problem but noone know how to solve this as the wiring and the relay system is slightly different...

Really! Thanks pal. I've searched for it and comes up with all sorts of parts etc. 

Not a clue ha ha 

IMG_9664.JPG.56ed8ce7bc41c90107fc2d60940

I'm not sure if that will be the same for yours yearwise, but that us the stuff i saw people changing. Check if you have something like that in your fuseboxes. IMG_9665.JPG.03a886b95b1aa290d3daf8ecff2IMG_9666.JPG.3304d83e9b347ca73aa78a3b1c0

Lemme know if this works, Craig - mine doesnt come on when unlocking the car either, but works all other times.

Will do. I've seen these on eBay etc £20- £30. It might not work though! Scrap yard and hopefully a £5 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links